WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
One thing in this game I just have to ask about. Being a woman, I can't say I have any kind of experience with this, but do guys really name their Johnsons? I mean I didn't have the slightest idea what to call it when it came up in the game, so I just went with the first thing to pop into my head, Long Dong Silver, and it cracks me every time it comes up in the game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I guess there are guys who name their "Johnson", but i would take any bet, that also some woman name their "Pussy" or their "Breasts", because we might have different chromosons, but we're pretty much equal nonetheless. ;)

The advantage would be (?!), that you're able to "smoothen" conversations about your genitals, i mean, if you have to talk about them with your friends for example. :sneaky:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
One thing in this game I just have to ask about. Being a woman, I can't say I have any kind of experience with this, but do guys really name their Johnsons? I mean I didn't have the slightest idea what to call it when it came up in the game, so I just went with the first thing to pop into my head, Long Dong Silver, and it cracks me every time it comes up in the game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Long Dong Silver is hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

But to answer your question, I've never named mine. But it's not a conversation I've had with other random guys. When movies or such bring it up though and I'm with a friend, so we do talk about it, none of them has even named theirs either. Maybe me and friend groups are the odd ones, but I'd say from my anecdotal evidence it is a thing in movies and other media but not in real life.

I mean, do women name their boobs? :unsure: I saw that in a movie once. some might, but I wouldn't bet it's very common.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Some do i think.. I dont or didn't but i did date a girl who named it john smith and named her kitty pocahontas.. now we was young and i didnt know shit... til i got older and realized she named her kitty a 15 year old girl and named mine a 30ish old man... that is pretty much pedo territory and we was pretty much 1 year apart so... YOU tell me why :oops::oops:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because you were not old enough to know the difference in years,
which made you a fringe couple even for dangly bits.

Also, most men are older in movies while women are younger in them.

Also, you are worried about fictional movie characters one of which is adored by children much younger.

Reactions: MoonBox and Wyrme

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Please help i;m new to this. But do i merge the update patch with the game folder of original download game file?

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
This might be weird but i'm into the 0.9 and for unknown reasons i haven't go the day 32 like any images in games (and folder as well) ... Was a corruption during the update ? (from me but i should have noticed since the archive was in full pieces) or was a another issue ?

ignuspyre

May 2, 2019
Because you were not old enough to know the difference in years,
which made you a fringe couple even for dangly bits.

Also, most men are older in movies while women are younger in them.

Also, you are worried about fictional movie characters one of which is adored by children much younger.
Uhhh...update what, exactly? The game is updated V 10 here already.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I don't know if it's common. Penis names aren't exactly a common topic for me.
Chick I was dating in high school named it and it stuck.

Please help i;m new to this. But do i merge the update patch with the game folder of original download game file?
If you have v0.09 you can extract the v0.10 update patch and overwrite. If you're coming from an older version you'll have to redownload the whole thing.

This might be weird but i'm into the 0.9 and for unknown reasons i haven't go the day 32 like any images in games (and folder as well) ... Was a corruption during the update ? (from me but i should have noticed since the archive was in full pieces) or was a another issue ?
Day 32 is from v0.10, you'll have to download the update patch.

Stratos_69

Oct 13, 2021
Day 32 is from v0.10, you'll have to download the update patch.
Okay, i'll do that then ;)
By the way, it was just so hilarious the thing with Minnie and the MC dick lmao but not only that the fact that kitty cat is jealous too and how she pushed Sophia from the bed was funny too :LOL:
She need to be spanked by daddy :cool: lol

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes