Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
That toggle is for when the MC is sleeping. When it's the chick that's sleeping, you'll get individual choices for each scene.

Probably subjective but there's nothing rapey going on. It's after there's an established sexual relationship (Tanya's morning surprise) or when they straight up consent to it (Elaine's night visit/Mila's future visit).

Is that not how we're supposed to do it? :ROFLMAO:

I'm not showcasing Indian society.
Not saying you were i was just expressing my opinion on it a little bit of critique i do like the game overall a lot i had clarified in my post as well about what it was about sometimes some real life things happen that do change someones opinion on certain likes and dislikes thats all. overall your game is very good though i was hoping for some kind of supernatural element looking at the parents model and there "deaths" i just thought there would be some kind of surprise regarding that maybe a little horror element plus i would like to ask a lot of the devs use the same kind of indian model for females will you be creating a different model sometime in the future or is that not possible? anyway keep the good work and i do hope you bring in more women from all different walks of life cheers and good luck.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I only just got around to starting update 0.10. I don't understand why I am being asked if I helped Zelda when she was being bullied (not sure if there are more questions, I haven't gone past this point). Shouldn't this be taken care of in my saves? I hate when this happens.

Reactions: hawk784563

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I only just got around to starting update 0.10. I don't understand why I am being asked if I helped Zelda when she was being bullied (not sure if there are more questions, I haven't gone past this point). Shouldn't this be taken care of in my saves? I hate when this happens.
I hadn't added a variable to record whether you helped Zelda or not, just one for if you got her scene.
So this question handles that, otherwise you'd have to start a new game. Same thing happened with the Betty peeping scene but I'm guessing you started the game after that so you never got it.

Reactions: CircaAD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What kind of a goodie two shoes nana loving MC would leave a strung out hottie out to dry?
I hadn't added a variable to record whether you helped Zelda or not, just one for if you got her scene.
So this question handles that, otherwise you'd have to start a new game. Same thing happened with the Betty peeping scene but I'm guessing you started the game after that so you never got it.
Shame on you for even considering or pondering for a second leaving such a hottie in a predicament!

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I just got to the part where it asks if you rescue Zelda when she was being picked on. And after answering yes I got an error saying that the picture was missing. So I am going to wait for it to be fixed before finishing.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wonder if this is going to be a harem ending? because i have my favorite and i want to make the right choice.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I just got to the part where it asks if you rescue Zelda when she was being picked on. And after answering yes I got an error saying that the picture was missing. So I am going to wait for it to be fixed before finishing.
No bugs in this one. You're probably playing V0.09 with the V0.10 taboo patch.

I wonder if this is going to be a harem ending? because i have my favorite and i want to make the right choice.
The harem is unavoidable. You'll end up with Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami at the minimum.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So, with the latest patch I still notice it's a mess and I get 'neighbor' 'roommaye' and 'other roommate'.
Does anyone have the 'script' file from 0.9 which they used the update patch on?
I deleted 0.9 after playthrough to save space. So, now I have patched game that doesn't have the same relationship names as previous ones.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So, with the latest patch I still notice it's a mess and I get 'neighbor' 'roommaye' and 'other roommate'.
Does anyone have the 'script' file from 0.9 which they used the update patch on?
I deleted 0.9 after playthrough to save space. So, now I have patched game that doesn't have the same relationship names as previous ones.
I would try the mod linked on the main page, it has the ipatch integrated, worked fine for me.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Spoilers......................... Hmmm seems like i missed a conversation with Aiko. Seems like we went from her just grinding me on the massage table to having her wearing a butplug. not sure what to think about that. it does seem like some of the relationships have skipped a stage.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is what is called a massage hook up - where you both know what you are there for and
happy to oblige. She be no clingy, she be no conditions or other girly girl wonderful cuddles.
MC already tells her they both know why he is there and she is so welcoming and fantastic.
Spoilers......................... Hmmm seems like i missed a conversation with Aiko. Seems like we went from her just grinding me on the massage table to having her wearing a butplug. not sure what to think about that. it does seem like some of the relationships have skipped a stage.
Doubting your hottie .. NO! NO! No! How unbecoming of your NANA loving MC

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes