WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Dear Vleder & WigglyWorld84 and salutations.

I find your conversation to be amusing and must confess that it gave me a slight uprising to my spirits to our dark times. This inspired me to write this letter to you both, as we are lovers of this fine work brought before us.

I would like to convey on these times of pending weather, political turmoil, and daft readers. That we can have such a lovely time discussing our enjoyment and endearment of MoonBox and his story that he chose to share with us all.

I hope you both find this letter with good health and risen spirits. I myself now must listen to the sounds of the insects and yips and mewling of the local canines in my area, while enjoying the refreshment of this Fresca.

Be well in your reading and your future participation in this wonderful area of our enjoyment.

Sincerely Yours,

JJDrakken
Hello JJDrakken and welcome to the discussion,

Your sincerity and general respect is appreciated, but I have no domain over formality. Our dowager Nana is to be credited.

That said, your note is a beacon of hope in these trying times.

Thank you,

-WigglyWorld84

PS- Can we have sex with Allison yet!?!?!?!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Hello JJDrakken and welcome to the discussion,

Your sincerity and general respect is appreciated, but I have no domain over formality. Our dowager Nana is to be credited.

That said, your note is a beacon of hope in these trying times.

Thank you,

-WigglyWorld84

PS- Can we have sex with Allison yet!?!?!?!

Salutations and Greetings, WigglyWorld84

I am happy to see my letter reached your prying eyes and open heart. I find myself overjoyed at our reading and enjoyment of this fine material presented to us. It illuminates my mind and soul that we share such a common joy in these hallowed works that are provided to us by that rapscallion and gentlemanly scholar known as MoonBox and his witty mind.

I find that these conversations are rather enriching to our beings and we must stand strong against the frivolous folly seeking to dissuade and disrupt the union we have all garnered here. I shall hopefully find you well in health to help withstand the onslaught of overzealous individuals who choose to besmirch the good nature name of our Nana and company.

Though we could use more folks like Dylan741 to intercept such incredulous varmits and perhaps educate them in a much more genteel manner in this area.

But alas I feel we shall still never truly be rid of these impetuous and scandalous cretins. But lets u sit back and enjoy this marvelous fine drink and await the next installment of this story.

Regards,

JJDrakken

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm a little confused with Aiko. She was the innocent type that just lost her virginity a few days ago. And she already doing anal? Most people would want to enjoy vaginal sex for a bit after losing their virginity then maybe move up to anal. But to each their own.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are in a relationship with Nana as a plot device to get to so many wonderful babes.
She is ok with our hook ups and even ok with our child bearing girlfriend.
MC is always trying the good path of putting all he learned from Nana to use and love some babes.
I'm a little confused with Aiko. She was the innocent type that just lost her virginity a few days ago. And she already doing anal? Most people would want to enjoy vaginal sex for a bit after losing their virginity then maybe move up to anal. But to each their own.
MC has always been mindful and happy to appreciate the agency of his babes.
This hottie wanted to prepare herself and show her wanton lust to MC.
NANA sure taught you the right way to love a honey,
sure she did
, you got a perfect chance to show that off and you should!

I know all the Nana fans out there is going to hate me for asking this but. Is there a way to avoid the Nana route? Not really into GILFS. MILFS maybe but not GILFS.
This is the game. This is how MC goes about loving his Nana and his babes.
Doubting Nana is to doubt the whole premise and the whole plot and the whole game.
Do not be that whiny gamer.
Doubting Thomas is a lonesome Thomas with no friends he betrays.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a redemption for players who made fun of Shizuka's stutter since she is listed as an unavoidable LI? I don't see it as being in character for Thomas to make fun of anyone (except maybe the Marilyn Manson wannabe cop) but it is a choice available early like Nana points were at the start. The walkthrough mod listing those early choices as Nana path might also be what is confusing some people as to it being an optional path.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is there a redemption for players who made fun of Shizuka's stutter since she is listed as an unavoidable LI? I don't see it as being in character for Thomas to make fun of anyone (except maybe the Marilyn Manson wannabe cop) but it is a choice available early like Nana points were at the start. The walkthrough mod listing those early choices as Nana path might also be what is confusing some people as to it being an optional path.
There is absolutely NO redemption for any burnt soul who dares to mock that bundle of cuteness!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Rule of thumb: do not get the receptionist angry before you get access to her services.
Dunno why anyone would go there with a family owned business where the matriarch
is all over the place hearing and knowing everything going on, not to mention she is sweet like NANA.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I have to get rid of something about this game and kudos to the developer, it's a great game and I hope it continues as it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Played the update, and I'm not saying I'd want a whole game of it, but MOAR ridiculous/childish punishments for Ophelia's Mom, please. That shit was hilarious.

Na, don't think so. Would be total waste of Time because of the Amount of Love she needs. :ROFLMAO:
Nana too OP, buff lazer rifle.

I believe she is dead, and is just a tease added, to keep some guys on their tiptoes.
I did like MC having a moment saying the Nun was his sister before his brain caught up. Of course, his Dad could have been Mexican, we don't know.:ROFLMAO:

Teases like that every once in a while could become an amusing running gag. "Young-ish new girl? Must be my sister!".

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I know that we just recently got an update but now I cant wait for the next update. I hope that Moonbox gives us another early gift. We really got to show more love to Jamila and Nana. Plus we need to show Aunt Liz that we truly love her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jjmayne and MoonBox

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Played the update, and I'm not saying I'd want a whole game of it, but MOAR ridiculous/childish punishments for Ophelia's Mom, please. That shit was hilarious.
Ophelia's daughter and Sophia's mom, Annabelle, aka the cow lady.

Also has nobody complained about the opening loading screen that happens every time you open the game? Because every time I go a few days without playing, I forget that exists and when I open the game again I just sit there staring at the moon in a square in the black background and think "Why is this a thing?". Every bloody time.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes