ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
That is what is called a massage hook up - where you both know what you are there for and
happy to oblige. She be no clingy, she be no conditions or other girly girl wonderful cuddles.
MC already tells her they both know why he is there and she is so welcoming and fantastic.

Doubting your hottie .. NO! NO! No! How unbecoming of your NANA loving MC
LOL TY I was just worried i missed something. I don't remember them talking about doing anal. But still good

Reactions: CircaAD

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
LOL TY I was just worried i missed something. I don't remember them talking about doing anal. But still good
They don't talk about it, but between the grinding scene and the anal scene there is supposed to be a vaginal scene that you may have somehow skipped.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Then, you don't play this game.
Is you plan on playing Dowager Coitus, your'e gonna experience coitus with the dowager.
Dear WigglyWorld84,

I hope you're faring well.
But I have to say. I almost didn't recognize you. For as much as I agree with your statement, it was the form that startled me. Are you really abandoning Nana's texting style? This dowager texting felt so right whenever it appeared before us.
Hope we all keep spreading Nana's positive influence and her contagious love.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best,

Vleder

Noid42

May 19, 2018
It's really nice to see MoonBox keeps pumping out content at a great rate. dialogues seems a bit better too.
I did want to say I'm not a fan of forced preggo content, hope it will be a choice in the future.

*editing to clarify - I was wrong and there's no forced preg content in the game. it will only show if you make a certain choice. thanks Moonbox for clearing that up for me.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Dear WigglyWorld84,

I hope you're faring well.
But I have to say. I almost didn't recognize you. For as much as I agree with your statement, it was the form that startled me. Are you really abandoning Nana's texting style? This dowager texting felt so right whenever it appeared before us.
Hope we all keep spreading Nana's positive influence and her contagious love.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best,

Vleder
Dearest Vleder,

Perhaps it is an off day. In my exuberance from, quite frankly, shock of anyone who would pass on Nana, I replied in haste.

Not to fret, I am in good health and in good spirits!

In my shame, I am contemplating editing my last response. However, as a man of integrity who values posterity and the historical record, I cannot in good conscious amend my shameful mistake.

Egg is on my face and I will just have to live with it.

Yours truly,

WigglyWorld84

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Dear Vleder & WigglyWorld84 and salutations.

I find your conversation to be amusing and must confess that it gave me a slight uprising to my spirits to our dark times. This inspired me to write this letter to you both, as we are lovers of this fine work brought before us.

I would like to convey on these times of pending weather, political turmoil, and daft readers. That we can have such a lovely time discussing our enjoyment and endearment of MoonBox and his story that he chose to share with us all.

I hope you both find this letter with good health and risen spirits. I myself now must listen to the sounds of the insects and yips and mewling of the local canines in my area, while enjoying the refreshment of this Fresca.

Be well in your reading and your future participation in this wonderful area of our enjoyment.

Sincerely Yours,

JJDrakken

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Did my first playthrough and just...wow, game is a wholesome gem. Really glad that I followed the recommendation from another wholesome game thread (and I notice familiar nicknames that disappeared there here, glad to read you again :)). Some characters are just astonishingly beautiful and charming : Amelia is just melting me every time I saw her...and Jada...and Fiona...and Jamila...ok, I should stop there but I could still go on :LOL:

The best of luck and stay strong MoonBox can't wait for the next update...well, I'll be patient but really excited for it. (y)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes