ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this game at this point ( this update ) had only mild incest ..... the MC has not had actual sex with none of his family members :(

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's really nice to see MoonBox keeps pumping out content at a great rate. dialogues seems a bit better too.
I did want to say I'm not a fan of forced preggo content, hope it will be a choice in the future.
There's no forced preggo content, if Tanya showed up it's because you picked "Creampie" when you found her pictures.

:love: will there be more than just 3some or 4some?
Probably get up to some 8somes eventually.

Gotta admit it took me a minute before I got it :ROFLMAO:
Same. Staring at it for 5 minutes like "I would to anything for you"? I don't think that makes sense... :ROFLMAO:

1 question, why is he always so sad
when he's not having sex
You answered your own question.

I know all the Nana fans out there is going to hate me for asking this but. Is there a way to avoid the Nana route? Not really into GILFS. MILFS maybe but not GILFS.
Can't avoid Nana but you can avoid the other GILFs

She is the LI I'm the most patient with : she's just too cute, wanna cuddle her forever...and lewd with her forever after :ROFLMAO:
Her route officially starts in September ;)
Very excited for that one.

Hi. MoonBox Is there any new content in this new game update for sister Maria because I couldn't find it?:alien:
Nah there wasn't any. You'll almost never see the same person 2 updates in a row unless they're family.

Besides Tayna, none of the main LIs have sex, just side girls or one offs.
She's actually not a main LI :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes