Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
MoonBox Hope things work out for you with the new setup, especially based on what you said about bad work experiences (I am there myself).

But on the bright side, now you are surrounded by Loved Ones, working on a game that is about being surrounded by Loved Ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have been enjoying the game as well as many others it seems, so a heads up and hope things will turn for the better over time for you and game will keep its level of enjoyability or even increases it. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't get me wrong Moonbox, I hope things work out and you do not get burned out, but I am sure you understand how genes work, and I got my mum's worry gene.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Here's the SS/Patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dearest MOONBOX

I find your hardship troublesome, to say the least. As I am able, let me finally pledge a subscription. Forgive what has been laziness with what is hopefully some recompense.

May your deprivations be short-lived.
May your imagination for Nana have abyssal depth.

Sincerely,

WigglyWorld84

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry for the developer's hardship. I am disables and on a very limited income so I understand. The game is amazing and I hope as more and more people see it your income will grow. Thanks for the game.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Preview time

Fashion show

Wow! Look at that!

Dropping by Aaliyah's

MCs new ride
thank you for keeping us plebeians up to date Moonbox <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I can smell the rust and former owner's Winston cigarettes just looking at it lol. I hope that this is just the before pic and the post-paintjob (and tetanus booster) pic is in the update.
Same but the cowboy killers Marlboro reds.
My dad smoked those things to his grave most likely.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Love the roots-type blower on the top so big the compression would detonate anything less than 114+ octane racing fuel. Or maybe this is an alcohol funny car? Unless we put the (entirely nonsensical) Mad Max style clutch on the supercharger pulley, this would not be fun to drive on the street. :p:ROFLMAO::geek: Pop the clutch and look at the sky.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes