Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Update schedule is changing from 2500 lines every month to 1500 lines every 2 weeks.

Here's the SS/Patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally i don't care if it comes out every 2 weeks or once a month, just be careful so you don't burn yourself out bro, sadly it's easier to do than you would think.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Got a question for ya Moon. Can you give us a rough estimate on when we can expect some sexy time with Nana? Personally i really don't mind the wait since i'm enjoying the build-up too much, just asking purely out of curiosity.

Reactions: MoonBox

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Personally i don't care if it comes out every 2 weeks or once a month, just be careful so you don't burn yourself out bro, sadly it's easier to do than you would think.
Yeah it is, I know a couple of devs who have, trying to do too much, make sure to take breaks when needed etc.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Got a question for ya Moon. Can you give us a rough estimate on when we can expect some sexy time with Nana? Personally i really don't mind the wait since i'm enjoying the build-up too much, just asking purely out of curiosity.
It was mentioned a dozen or two posts ago that it will start happening in the September Updates, so give it a bit more time, like a good edging. Assuming how Moon seems to work, we'll have a good amount of Nana and the first real scene by the end of the September updates.

I would assume it would maybe expand from there and more edging until end of the year cause Nana should be final boss :p

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Played from the start it was good,but Moon add so many cheracters it gives strong WVM vibes.pls no more new characters.BTW will we meet again bitch milf from coffee shop?
The main character intros are done, only new people will be one night stands. Karen was a one night stand but I liked making her scene so I'll probably bring her back.

I make it up as I go so I can't answer that. It's gonna be a while though

Yeah it is, I know a couple of devs who have, trying to do too much, make sure to take breaks when needed etc.
Too much would have been doubling the update size. I'm very comfortable with the new schedule.

It was mentioned a dozen or two posts ago that it will start happening in the September Updates, so give it a bit more time, like a good edging. Assuming how Moon seems to work, we'll have a good amount of Nana and the first real scene by the end of the September updates.

I would assume it would maybe expand from there and more edging until end of the year cause Nana should be final boss :p
That post was about Shizuka. No date for Nana yet

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes