Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I got a stupid question anyone can answer this if they know...

Would a double update in this month be pushing it since the update for this month came early ?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That dick of her is stopping her to get #1 spot...right? :KEK:
You realize I'm the one who kept that joke going for so long and supported Molly no matter what(The original Molly fan)., am actually part of the Molly fan club rank in the discord, so no.

Just ask MoonBox He hears it from me, lol.

EDIT: If this a dig that I don't like Trans Females, your digging at the wrong guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I got a stupid question anyone can answer this if they know...

Would a double update in this month be pushing it since the update for this month came early ?
Technically not this month. Next update is gonna be on the 1st

You realize I'm the one who kept that joke going for so long and supported Molly no matter what(The original Molly fan)., am actually part of the Molly fan club rank in the discord, so no.

Just ask MoonBox He hears it from me, lol.

EDIT: If this a dig that I don't like Trans Females, your digging at the wrong guy.
That's all I hear from you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is there a "Path Selection" option for the Aunt (Amelia)? cos I've had one pop up for everyone else so far except her, or did I miss it somewhere along the line ?
Admittedly I haven't finished the update yet, but there's been plenty of interaction between the MC and her already, and they usually pop up quite early when you meet them.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is there a "Path Selection" option for the Aunt (Amelia)? cos I've had one pop up for everyone else so far except her, or did I miss it somewhere along the line ?
Admittedly I haven't finished the update yet, but there's been plenty of interaction between the MC and her already, and they usually pop up quite early when you meet them.
You can't avoid Aunt Amy. She and all the family members are unavoidable so there is no menu to get on or off their paths.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok thanks :)
I was more worried that I couldn't select her path and would miss out on her content.
As Joe said, all family members are non optional. Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and the 7th (no JJDrakken, NOT molly ;) ) escapes me as usual are all non optional.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
As Joe said, all family members are non optional. Nana, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and the 7th (no JJDrakken, NOT molly ;) ) escapes me as usual are all non optional.
There are several regulars missing from the OP banner, so clearly Moon can't remember either. ;)

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes