Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He's just waiting for us to get soooo close to Nana then..........kills her off in a freak heart attack because she sees the MC's dick
Na, because he has seen him already ... the only way she could die if MC fucks her with no mercy. :ROFLMAO:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
So that's pretty much it, thanks for reading if you got this far.
Hi again Moonbox. I've been away for a while and came back to that post of yours...
I'm sorry for your troubles. I know how it is as I've been there three times. The first two, I managed to get back better than before and I even sent some Thank You cards to a few selected idiots. The third, well, years had passed and I became aware that I my age was no longer "competitive" and also that my resume had too much experience and qualifications... I had the option to become a freelancer, which I did, and that's how I've been for a long time now.
I guess you've been pushed in the "same direction".
Also, I always thought about the future and never let myself fall into something unprepared, That's why I'm relatively comfortable now. I know not everyone can afford that luxury... It also happened to me and at that time my true friends made my life easier.
So, consider me a friend, as much as we can be friends here. I thought about supporting your work before, as Grandma's House is one of my absolute favorites, and I almost feel like apologizing because I never did. Well, I'll do it now. Can't afford much, but can do it over time! Hey, at the very least I can provide a six-pack every now and then, considering you didn't change your work method of getting drunk and writing whatever came to mind.
Somewhat selfishly, I'm glad we'll be having more Grandma's House content, but I really do hope things work out for you.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
i don't trust this Dev he's too consistent with his updates and he talks with people in chat all the time what's he up to
View attachment 1947239
Congratulations you have found dev which is exceptional.

There are two more dev Like him, which are down to earth and do have conversation with fans.

I don't usually reply and keep reading the conversation people having so If dev is doing what are you suspension on then all i have to say " you will have fun time here
"

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Would it be possible to have updated signatures? I don't think they match the quality of the game as they look a bit outdated. The better the signature, the more people will stick it on their accounts and give further visibility to the game. For example I haven't played the two games my signatures are about but their appeal alone makes me want to try them both.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Would it be possible to have updated signatures? I don't think they match the quality of the game as they look a bit outdated. The better the signature, the more people will stick it on their accounts and give further visibility to the game. For example I haven't played the two games my signatures are about but their appeal alone makes me want to try them both.
You'd have to ask the GFX artists. My rendering skills might have improved but my photoshop skills are still trash :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: matissewan11

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Congratulations you have found dev which is exceptional.

There are two more dev Like him, which are down to earth and do have conversation with fans.

I don't usually reply and keep reading the conversation people having so If dev is doing what are you suspension on then all i have to say " you will have fun time here
"
sorry dude I've looked at your reply a couple of times and i can't understand the last sentence it could be im being an idiot but to the second sentence if you know more Dev's like this one please let me know we need more Dev's like MoonBox he's honest and he doesn't piss about with his updates im sure in future there might be an update or two that are delayed for real word reasons i think most fans would be ok with that i mean he's only human..... or is he i think I've figure out why the update's come out faster he's a robot o_O

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
sorry dude I've looked at your reply a couple of times and i can't understand the last sentence it could be im being an idiot but to the second sentence if you know more Dev's like this one please let me know we need more Dev's like MoonBox he's honest and he doesn't piss about with his updates im sure in future there might be an update or two that are delayed for real word reasons i think most fans would be ok with that i mean he's only human..... or is he i think I've figure out why the update's come out faster he's a robot o_O
omg moonbox is the beginning of skynet....were doomed.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes