Noid42

May 19, 2018
There's no forced preggo content, if Tanya showed up it's because you picked "Creampie" when you found her pictures.
Thanks for the reply, that's great to know.
I really appreciate you taking time to communicate and interact here, it's honestly really great to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You are one of the Dev's that care about putting out updates for your fans so you do whatever you need to do for yourself and the game. We already know that the updates will be great. And I for 1 will be happy with any update. Love me some Nana cuddling time.:love::love::love:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Being a father of 4 adults, where 3 still live with us, are still looking for jobs, I think I can understand your position right now.

Let's hope that Allison & Cia. can provide a steady enough income to allow you to find your wings again.

About the updates... YaY or better said ( . Y . )

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Update schedule is changing from 2500 lines every month to 1500 lines every 2 weeks.

Here's the SS/Patreon post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's quite unfortunate but good to hear that you found a solution and (hopefully) recovered from COVID :)
I caught that shit at the beginning of the year and even though i wasn't hit that hard, it was still pretty bad.
Looking forward to the new update schedule, as i'm not the most patient person and 2 weeks sounds a lot
better than 4 :D
You're in my Top 2 of AVN developer, so i'm glad the string of unfortunate events didn't put a stick in the
wheel of GH.
Is that even a saying?
I kinda feel like that isn't a saying :ROFLMAO:

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Definitely been tough times for you, but I'm glad that your hard work has started to pay off and has become the way out of this succession of misfortune. The game is less than a years old has already more updates than most games have after 2 years, and this thread is amongst the most active ones on this site. That is the testament of the already starting and future success of this wholesome game that we all love as it draws even more support.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was a good update, loved Zelda's stuff, she is so fucking sexy, the whole sniffing our cock was odd as fuck, but yet somehow hot as fuck, glad we finely got to fuck Fiona.
That being said, disappointed, how the hell can we ever fuck the twins, our cock is longer than their torsos.

Also very worried about this game, updates every month to every 2 weeks, can we say burn out.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Update schedule is changing from 2500 lines every month to 1500 lines every 2 weeks.

Here's the SS/Patreon post
I sincerely hope things get better for you MB, you're a king, a champ and an amazing dev and I wish all the best for you going forward. Do what's best for you, and keep your head held high, things will get better. Lots of love.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, that was a good update, loved Zelda's stuff, she is so fucking sexy, the whole sniffing our cock was odd as fuck, but yet somehow hot as fuck, glad we finely got to fuck Fiona.
That being said, disappointed, how the hell can we ever fuck the twins, our cock is longer than their torsos.

Also very worried about this game, updates every month to every 2 weeks, can we say burn out.
The updates will be smaller and MB's gonna work full time on the game now unlike before.

Considering all the crap that's happened to him lately i can imagine it will be almost cathartic to work on the game :love:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Did you not read what was going on with Moon? There a good reason for that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I did, but how many devs do you know of keep up the same pace, hell even Killer7 has been slow releasing updates, yeah I know his problems too, but sooner or later it catches up with you.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You are one of the Dev's that care about putting out updates for your fans so you do whatever you need to do for yourself and the game. We already know that the updates will be great. And I for 1 will be happy with any update. Love me some Nana cuddling time.:love::love::love:
Well, a very unfortunate series of events for you and I do hope things will be for the best for you now. Good luck going full time on Grandma's House and thank you for explaining how you will proceed from now on.
Being a father of 4 adults, where 3 still live with us, are still looking for jobs, I think I can understand your position right now.

Let's hope that Allison & Cia. can provide a steady enough income to allow you to find your wings again.

About the updates... YaY or better said ( . Y . )
That's quite unfortunate but good to hear that you found a solution and (hopefully) recovered from COVID :)
I caught that shit at the beginning of the year and even though i wasn't hit that hard, it was still pretty bad.
Looking forward to the new update schedule, as i'm not the most patient person and 2 weeks sounds a lot
better than 4 :D
You're in my Top 2 of AVN developer, so i'm glad the string of unfortunate events didn't put a stick in the
wheel of GH.
Is that even a saying?
I kinda feel like that isn't a saying :ROFLMAO:
Definitely been tough times for you, but I'm glad that your hard work has started to pay off and has become the way out of this succession of misfortune. The game is less than a years old has already more updates than most games have after 2 years, and this thread is amongst the most active ones on this site. That is the testament of the already starting and future success of this wholesome game that we all love as it draws even more support.
Did the laid off thing, and my adult kid was living with us at the time (still is). Hang in there, Moon!
I sincerely hope things get better for you MB, you're a king, a champ and an amazing dev and I wish all the best for you going forward. Do what's best for you, and keep your head held high, things will get better. Lots of love.
Appreciate the kinds thoughts everyone, means a lot to me.
Doing good now, nothing to worry about and I'm really looking forward to working on this full time.

Good thing you liked it cause Zelda is really into that ;)

I don't see that happening. I've worked 2 jobs, 60-98 hours a week, 6-7 days a week since I was 15. And I fucking hated all those jobs so if that didn't burn me out, I don't think spending 40 hours a week on something I love will.

Used to wake up like

Now I wake up like

The updates will be smaller and MB's gonna work full time on the game now unlike before.

Considering all the crap that's happened to him lately i can imagine it will be almost cathartic to work on the game :love:
I don't know what cathartic means but I'm pretty sure I agree :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes