DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
MoonBox Is it just me or is the perspective kinda wrong? It's like MC is super tall in that one position, as if Liz' head is lying on her butt. Her head should be way closer to MC's like in the position after, or am I tripping?
I've never taken a screenshot but there are a few scenes earlier in the game where models are just floating up and down between text boxes. Like, same shot, same background, just the characters are bobbing like a buoy in stormy seas.

This is not a technical marvel folks, this is about Nana! :BootyTime:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I've never taken a screenshot but there are a few scenes earlier in the game where models are just floating up and down between text boxes. Like, same shot, same background, just the characters are bobbing like a buoy in stormy seas.

Well the others you mentioned, I didnt notice, but the one in my spoiler instantly caught my attention and I couldn't unsee it :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Thanks bro, adding to OP.

MoonBox who told you it is my birthday today? Who? This is 2 gifts in one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was really worth it to wait almost a week for this mate, and then getting it on my birthday. To make it even better two of my three favorites are there. Good JOB MB.

Thanks MB.

Peace :)
Appreciate the kind words bro and happy birthday.

Gallery seems to be missing Mila
There are a few scenes that I found weren't sexual enough to add, that was one of them.

New tags: Prostitution, Group Sex
and yet...
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
Would you really want that warning to be removed in the same update that adds prostitution? :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox Is it just me or is the perspective kinda wrong? It's like MC is super tall in that one position, as if Liz' head is lying on her butt. Her head should be way closer to MC's like in the position after, or am I tripping?
Her position is fine, her head is about the same height as MCs shoulder.
But Daz cameras don't see like eyes do so the camera is up against the ceiling. If I positioned the camera were MCs head is, you would just have an extreme close up of Liz's forehead.

If you pay attention, most of the POV scenes have weird angles.

They get excited around MC so they start hopping sometimes ;)

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
game had a great start and potential but think im going to have to wait until grandma gets some actual content / more pregnancy before I jump back in.

Reactions: Macgamer

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Her position is fine, her head is about the same height as MCs shoulder.
But Daz cameras don't see like eyes do so the camera is up against the ceiling. If I positioned the camera were MCs head it, you would just have an extreme close up of Liz's forehead.

If you pay attention, most of the POV scenes have weird angles.
Oh yeah, telling my brain its not POV makes more sense. Now I can unsee it :love: Thanks <3 Yeah her head would've been very close to him that was the reason it was tripping me off :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
game had a great start and potential but think im going to have to wait until grandma gets some actual content / more pregnancy before I jump back in.
I'm not sure Nana and pregnancy will be a thing to be honest.
Although, the super sperm must be a plot device for SOMETHING ... :Kappa:

Oh yeah, telling my brain its not POV makes more sense. Now I can unsee it :love: Thanks <3 Yeah her head would've been very close to her that was the reason it was tripping me off :KEK:
3D modeling is fucking weird when you pull the curtain of illusions aside man.
I had a bit of doubt about the game for a minute when the (young) O'Reilly twins showed up for the first time because in that first shot they looked like literal toddlers. Glad that got cleared up when they left the bar. Phew! :BootyTime:

Reactions: MoonBox and Bob69

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Hey Moon quick question. Are you going to have Liz tell the story of what happened to Cats father at some point and maybe Aunt Amy telling the MC what happened to her? There should be a story given to why Liz was raising Cat alone and why Amy is the way she is. The MC should know.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hey Moon quick question. Are you going to have Liz tell the story of what happened to Cats father at some point and maybe Aunt Amy telling the MC what happened to her? There should be a story given to why Liz was raising Cat alone and why Amy is the way she is. The MC should know.
Great questions. Also I was wondering when offsprings will start to pop? He left quite a lot all over the town,lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and kcaldw

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
In the gallery, is it possible to get "bettyPeep", "lizSpank", or "lizMassage? I searched the script file, and those are the only three that I did not see unlock anywhere.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
3D modeling is fucking weird when you pull the curtain of illusions aside man.
I had a bit of doubt about the game for a minute when the (young) O'Reilly twins showed up for the first time because in that first shot they looked like literal toddlers. Glad that got cleared up when they left the bar. Phew! :BootyTime:
Yeah am aware, about the 3D modeling. But like I said, I just caught it instantly, if its more minor I can just see past it. But when the camera is literally at the ceiling and I think it should be MCs POV, ofc I trip out :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes