Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1659816746165.png

This scope will help you quickly distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter with it’s Amber Bright optics. Multicoated optics help you see in low light conditions. It is nitrogen filled so it is waterproof and fogproof.

Some even wonder why you would use a scope on your shotgun. Turkey hunting doesn’t seem like there would be a need for a scope. It’s not like you are going to snipe that turkey from a long distance.

Adding a scope to your shotgun will actually improve your chances of getting that turkey with a clean shot. Larger game calls for even greater accuracy than turkey hunting.

Yes, you can shoot your game with iron sights but using a scope is like reading the fine print. It’s much easier to do with your readers on. With a scope you will be less frustrated and have more time to get more kills.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
if its just that one scene why even have that tag. just mention it but tag means to me at least it'll happen a few times.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 1969191

This scope will help you quickly distinguish between a brown tree and a brown critter with it’s Amber Bright optics. Multicoated optics help you see in low light conditions. It is nitrogen filled so it is waterproof and fogproof.

Some even wonder why you would use a scope on your shotgun. Turkey hunting doesn’t seem like there would be a need for a scope. It’s not like you are going to snipe that turkey from a long distance.

Adding a scope to your shotgun will actually improve your chances of getting that turkey with a clean shot. Larger game calls for even greater accuracy than turkey hunting.

Yes, you can shoot your game with iron sights but using a scope is like reading the fine print. It’s much easier to do with your readers on. With a scope you will be less frustrated and have more time to get more kills.
I definitely would'n eat the turkey after being hit with shotgun,lol

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1969191

I know a lot of hunters here in the south that put scopes on their shotguns for hunting deer with rifled slugs as well as shooting squirrels.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, i guess Nana will be the last to have the magic D so ... It can took a while or not depend if MB want to do that :p
I vote for Kitty Cat tho, she just to cute and yeah to caring over the MC so when her times comes hit me up :LOL: MoonBox
Aunt Amy will probably be last and I think there will be a race between Nana and Jamila for second to last. Although Jasmine might be a contender!

game had a great start and potential but think im going to have to wait until grandma gets some actual content / more pregnancy before I jump back in.
Well, at least you're only hurting yourself.......

if its just that one scene why even have that tag. just mention it but tag means to me at least it'll happen a few times.
Because the mods add tags that are in the game, doesn't matter how many times it's there.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Aunt Amy will probably be last and I think there will be a race between Nana and Jamila for second to last. Although Jasmine might be a contender!
Feels like Nana might actually fall sooner than Jamila. That's gonna be a hard sell to lead in in a believable way. Basically your mother, still calling you baby boy and somewhat devoted muslim, whoo those walls are so high you can barely see the top.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Feels like Nana might actually fall sooner than Jamila. That's gonna be a hard sell to lead in in a believable way. Basically your mother, still calling you baby boy and somewhat devoted muslim, whoo those walls are so high you can barely see the top.
Well,depend if she enjoyed enough going through the milky way. Maybe she will burn her hands on purpose

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This woman is THE single most adorable creature in the Universe.........
My favorite scene was when she was kneeling in front the MC after his big ally fight when he was icing his groin and she was inches from his magic love stick staring her in the face and asked if he wanted her to take him to see the Dr. I swear that she was pretty close to giving it some love.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes