Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Thnx for another great update. Glad we were finally able to get Liz, now we just gotta get Amy back in town. Next to Nana, that's the one I've been waiting for.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Damn Moon, that's was a super cuddly affectuous loving sexy update. You keep spoiling us.
Jamila, Nana and Tanya... Then Jada and Aaliyah (by the way, loved Jada and Aaliyah's expressions during their scene. You're an artist at that!).
I just love Tanya milking scenes. Can't get enough of that!
Even being beaten around for over an hour felt nice.
And then the final prize as Liz gets over her constraints and finally gives in their happiness... The stuff of legends!
What a damn good update!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but that update didn't really feel short. I get that it was less code or w/e but we did so much and there were enough well developed events that it felt almost just as busy as a normal update.
Now the content, holy shit that was great. I know she's just a side chick but I hope we see Brandi again, she was really hot. Loving the teasing with Nana, it's really ramping up heavy.
Kinda amazing that Jerome doesn't hear what's going on in that gym of theirs.
Jasmine scene was hilarious, finally used that monstrosity as a weapon.
The ending was fucking perfect, and I'm pretty sure the load those two left on the sheets could've solved world hunger.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice update as usual! It was noticeable that updates are a bit shorter but only waiting half as long for updates more than makes up for it, i really like the new release schedule :D

clapping-mr-bean.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to get the v0.10 update because I seemed to have missed it and reloading the entire game is just too time consuming?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Why is that face grandmother? :)
I think set the age of the MC wrong. :unsure:
It should have been between the ages of 18 and 19. ;)
He looks too old, and her grandmother looks too young. :D
HAHAHAHA.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He bulked up .. too much steroids after watching big stan and fearing for your life will do that to ya.

mindcrawler

Oct 4, 2020
I'm pretty much just in the beginning of the game, so maybe there is something that will explain it later, but why does Molly (the dog) have balls and dick and the characters address her as female?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the chatter on account of all the giggles this game has in store for us gamers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm pretty much just in the beginning of the game, so maybe there is something that will explain it later, but why does Molly (the dog) have balls and dick and the characters address her as female?

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes