DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
And then the final prize as Liz gets over her constraints and finally gives in their happiness... The stuff of legends!
What a damn good update!
I enjoyed that end a lot too.
My only doubt is that Liz only ever gives in to her feelings when she's shitfaced and that's not a good thing.
I'll believe that she knows what she wants when she lets us have a go at the merchandise when she's sober.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Got to say this has to be one of my most favourite games love everything about it , I hope there will be more content with the receptionist from the spa and the police officer and the delivery girl.
Shizuka (receptionist) will feature heavily in the coming updates (she is one of 7 unavoidable LI's), the cop will show up again as long as you let her dom you earlier.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Umm Look at a global map and you'll see it's nowhere near 'Latin America'.
Everyone knows Latin America is in Europe, and Europe is in Italy /s

Shizuka (receptionist) will feature heavily in the coming updates (she is one of 7 unavoidable LI's), the cop will show up again as long as you let her dom you earlier.
"unavoidable LI" is the AVN version of "First World Problems".
And I did let the cop dominate me because she's hot as shit but that's only up to a certain point ... once the strap on comes out I turn into Usain Bolt

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes