NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Here's to hoping we can knock up grandma
That would be quite a feat considering MC hasn't even fucked her yet as of v.11. Slow burn and geriatric pussy is not a good combo. Her kitty is drying out and mummifying by the day and she's probably going to die of old age in a few years so he better hurry up and get on that unless he's also into necrophilia.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You forgot Kitty Cat and Sophia
So many great combinations.

The Liz scene at the end really made this update for me.
Although I'm a tiny bit nervous because we didn't get the choice to pull out.
Come to think of it, I had another scene this update where I had no choice in the matter.

I kept Tanya out of my game but I have the feeling that there will be many little MCs running around in town soonish anyway.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Come to think of it, I had another scene this update where I had no choice in the matter.

I kept Tanya out of my game but I have the feeling that there will be many little MCs running around in town soonish anyway.
The family girls will ALL be mamas, it's NOT optional. Not a bug, but a feature.

magnemite

Oct 3, 2018
I was pretty sure that Jamila would breastfeed the MC in this episode. Getting close, burned hands and all that favorite son talking seems of path for that kind of scene.

Anyway, there was a breastfeeding scene so I think I have guessed really well :)

Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

I didn't keep Tanya out of the mix. I'm treating the harem like the Pokemon cartoon that my niece watches where the theme song says gotta catch them all that's how my MC is playing it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If MC manages to make Tanya cum every time he milks her then she's gonna have one hell of a time when she's breastfeeding her actual kid :censored:
Many women have, it's a well known benefit of breastfeeding. Kind of a way to balance the inconveniences, pain and after effects. Or, as a motivation to... Whatever works,right?

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hey Moon quick question. Are you going to have Liz tell the story of what happened to Cats father at some point and maybe Aunt Amy telling the MC what happened to her? There should be a story given to why Liz was raising Cat alone and why Amy is the way she is. The MC should know.
Amy yeah. Liz doesn't really have a story.
They were 18, he got scared and bailed. Story over.

In the gallery, is it possible to get "bettyPeep", "lizSpank", or "lizMassage? I searched the script file, and those are the only three that I did not see unlock anywhere.
It's very possible I missed some variables. That gallery was just 14 hours or trial and error.
I'll look into it.

if its just that one scene why even have that tag. just mention it but tag means to me at least it'll happen a few times.
Doesn't matter how many times it happens, if it's in the game, it gets the tag.
Look at it this way. If I added a single NTR scene, wouldn't you want me to add the tag?

...in a believable way...
Nope, none of that here.

updates are getting short for me or feel shorter
Update schedule changed from 2500 lines a month to 1500 every 2 weeks.
Updates will be 40% shorter but you'll have 20% more content per month

He's releasing an update of around 1500 renders every 2 weeks instead of 2500 every 4 weeks.

those aren't the actual render count, i'm just trying make MB look good!
It's lines, not renders. :ROFLMAO:

Pregnancy is optional and it won't be till later in the game except for Tanya and Paveena

If MC manages to make Tanya cum every time he milks her then she's gonna have one hell of a time when she's breastfeeding her actual kid :censored:
That's NTR. MCs kids will get formula from a bottle. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes