randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hey Moonbox, Great update! Did a full replay just to see all of Liz' relationship build-up again and it was totally worth it!

Is that a suitcase in the preview? Please tell me she's not going anywhere? That would make me very sad :cry:
my guess would be that she goes "away" so characters that are falling behind can get updates that makes sense on the history

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox will continue to call Teddy Bear instead of Teddybär due to the change of MC's nickname from Sophia.
I don't make the German translation, that's Spatenklopper
Pretty sure he fixed that though.

hey MoonBox will you add an optional trap similar to the one in the game "but Im the bad guy"?
Nah no traps

Hey Moonbox, Great update! Did a full replay just to see all of Liz' relationship build-up again and it was totally worth it!

Is that a suitcase in the preview? Please tell me she's not going anywhere? That would make me very sad :cry:
my guess would be that she goes "away" so characters that are falling behind can get updates that makes sense on the history
The suitcase came with the house, I just suck at backgrounds :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Is Latin not the original Italian language, then by defanition that makes her Latino does it not
By that reasoning, Romanians are also Latinos, the Romanian language is the closest version to Latin that survived (Yes, I am a keeper of useless Trivia).

But, in all fairness, Italians and Latinos do share many characteristics, so, it's not a as wrong assumption as many think. My daughters, Portuguese as they are, are always confused with Italians, especially by North Americans. My sons, one looks Arabic the other Viking. Genetics are a riot. I myself, have been asked if I'm from Turkey. Weird uh?

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Is Latin not the original Italian language, then by defanition[sic] that makes her Latino does it not
Yes, Latin is the ANCIENT language of Italy and has mutated greatly since the fall of Rome. To then say Spanish, French, Italian which are all Latin based aka Romantic languages is like Calling Old High German and Modern American English the same language. Also a dead language only used by the pedophiles clergy of the Catholic Church cause it has been vastly supplanted by more modern iterations to the point not even the church doesn't use it outside of some hard-line traditionalists which are dying out slowly.

You said Latino (more properly Latina here but alas). Which has a particular geographical origin point in the Americas AND has a culture that has some differences despite their similarities not to mention different languages. To put it simply. a folded slice of pizza is not taco and neither are sandwich. zepolli is not empanada and neither are donuts. All delicious and worthy of praise.

I'm sorry to go so hard on you and die on this hill, but I cannot let that slide. You misspoke and used a term that describes a similar but very different group and culture than what she (and I) am. As you can imagine if I called you something you weren't even accidentally and honestly mistaken you would be offended and attempt to correct. Which is what I'm trying to do without offending you in return. Hopefully it works.

Reactions: Vleder and CircaAD

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Hello dear developer, please make content with Allison.
Patience, is a virtue (and a weapon)

No doubt it will come, eventually. Just give it some time. Nana is a classy lady and will do things at her pace. Likely will even be as resistant as her daughters but the slow steady progress is being made. Just enjoy the long game a delightful teasing edge. :D

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox is any of the side characters some you can impregnate?
You can't impregnate the one night stands but the rest, almost all of them

With her house or Grandmas? Is she moving in with us? Pinch me... I must be dreaming o_O
Lmao, I literally just didn't notice there was a suitcase in the background. Liz isn't going anywhere yet.

Hello dear developer, please make content with Allison.
Thanks for the suggestion bro, hadn't thought of that.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Me thinks there might be a clock somewhere that just got reset due to someone somewhere asking about sexual content with Nana...

Not trying to give Moonbox ideas but my evil as a Dom and a Software Developer says "Oh boy here I go resetting the clock let's push that scene back another version number or two."

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Alright I gotcha. After Jasmine, all the intros are just gonna be random women for one-off scenes.
There's only so many characters I can write for without it becoming repetitive and boring and I feel like I've reached that limit.

That last line killed me :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, adding to OP.

Yeah I looked it up to see if it was true but I decided to forego realism for the sake of Cat's initiation into the world of watersports.

You'll be spending some time with the O'Reilly's in the next update.
MoonBox :
Just a quick question. Will there ever be any sex with Jamila? Because I really like her, and her ethnical background makes it even spicier. And if the answer is yes, then you gotta give her a full dark bush, she would look great with it. (And thanks for giving us her topless in previous updates, never saw that coming, or even thought that it would happen, so it's greatly appreciated, thanks.) And the same goes for Allison, but definitely not very dark, either blonde-ish or slightly grey. And in general, there's not much bush in the game, so for some of the mature women in the game, it would be cool if they had a full bush. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure some other players would like that too. Thanks for making a very nice game, and I'm hoping my suggestion becomes a reality.

(Oh, and I'm working on creating that for Jamila myself, and will post it once it's done, so you can see my "vision" of her like that.)

Reactions: Broly1997
Dec 20, 2020
Finally!! That's all I'll say. For details, play the game. Finally!!

Good lord, she's going to have triplets... at least.

If that doesn't make you want to play, I have no idea what else will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

eddywalnut

Jul 5, 2017
MoonBox is probably the most consistent and quality dev going atm, almost a little too good to be true.

I've said it before but please don't burn yourself out and lose interest or passion for Grandma's House.

Reactions: Ramagar

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Since they're one night stands you can just imagine that you impregnated them ;)

Me thinks there might be a clock somewhere that just got reset due to someone somewhere asking about sexual content with Nana...

Not trying to give Moonbox ideas but my evil as a Dom and a Software Developer says "Oh boy here I go resetting the clock let's push that scene back another version number or two."
Nah, he's just as excited to get that scene out as the rest of us is to see it. He won't be able to stop himself :)

MoonBox :
Just a quick question. Will there ever be any sex with Jamila? Because I really like her, and her ethnical background makes it even spicier. And if the answer is yes, then you gotta give her a full dark bush, she would look great with it. (And thanks for giving us her topless in previous updates, never saw that coming, or even thought that it would happen, so it's greatly appreciated, thanks.) And the same goes for Allison, but definitely not very dark, either blonde-ish or slightly grey. And in general, there's not much bush in the game, so for some of the mature women in the game, it would be cool if they had a full bush. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure some other players would like that too. Thanks for making a very nice game, and I'm hoping my suggestion becomes a reality.

(Oh, and I'm working on creating that for Jamila myself, and will post it once it's done, so you can see my "vision" of her like that.)
Not only will you be able to have sex with her my friend, you'll give Omar a little sister! ;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes