DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Probably the same logic as this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh. Thought the same as with the 3 persons/1 bed sleepover in the last update.
"Not one of these people is in any way comfortable and Aiko is gonna make a bag in the next few days."

Wait a second, didnt the update end with them still lying in the bed?
Might have been. I erased that out of my mind because Cat didn't get any "help".

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Or Cat might have realised that it was really important moment between MC and her mother, so giving them the space they needed. I very much doubt that she would have been blind on the internal conflict Liz was going through.
And I very much doubt that.
At the very least she would have flicked the bean in front of the door listening to her mothers banshee shrieks.

I just want to defile Kitty Kats' kitty come the fuck oooon :HideThePain:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It wouldn’t surprise me if the next update started with Liz leaving for work and then there being a reveal that Cat was listening in the whole time. Then maybe a short scene with kisses and stuff with her being giddy and excited about what happened before the MC has to leave to for some appointment.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It wouldn’t surprise me if the next update started with Liz leaving for work and then there being a reveal that Cat was listening in the whole time. Then maybe a short scene with kisses and stuff with her being giddy and excited about what happened before the MC has to leave to for some appointment.
That umm... actually sounds incredibly accurate. Did you get your hands on the script or something?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox :
Just a quick question. Will there ever be any sex with Jamila? Because I really like her, and her ethnical background makes it even spicier. And if the answer is yes, then you gotta give her a full dark bush, she would look great with it. (And thanks for giving us her topless in previous updates, never saw that coming, or even thought that it would happen, so it's greatly appreciated, thanks.) And the same goes for Allison, but definitely not very dark, either blonde-ish or slightly grey. And in general, there's not much bush in the game, so for some of the mature women in the game, it would be cool if they had a full bush. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure some other players would like that too. Thanks for making a very nice game, and I'm hoping my suggestion becomes a reality.

(Oh, and I'm working on creating that for Jamila myself, and will post it once it's done, so you can see my "vision" of her like that.)
Sex yes, bush no.

Who are you and what have you done with HornyyPussy?

View attachment 1972197
This is the Italian translation of
Grandma's House [v0.11]
**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

DOWNLOAD
Thanks bro, adding to OP.

Unsure exactly why this thought popped in my head why this thought popped into my head, okay only half unsure. Anyway it almost seems as if Allison the mc's grandmothers friend is sort of handling the mc's schedule so I had the amusing thought after his test results. Which would be that at least since he came back to town that "nana" is actually pimping him out, and uses him as a service that her company provides. That of course would explain the frequency with which she sends him to her "tenants", as well as the reason she sent him for a checkup, and now that he has the 'super-sperm' as it's called in game she would now expand to also using him to 'stud' so to speak, as they might say in farming and ranching. It would also explain how even with rental units she has so much extra disposable income. Granted I have no idea how to include Tanya in this, nor a reason outside the slow burn concept why him and 'nana' have not sealed the deal,heh. Also it seems a thing the mc would go along with, though the reveal would need to be either dealt delicately or epicly funny... lot's of ways to do that in either direction. I doubt you would use this idea but feel free to do so just give me a credit in game or in the credits. Anyway just think this would be funny for both possibilities I mentioned, and the writing and some of what happens shows you like to use humor already. Thus if you use the idea it already is set up for using it as a more funny rather than a serious or heavy issue,, plus there is Tanya already for the heavy stuff. Like I said just a funny idea/suggestion, as well as you using it unless it makes you actually rich then send me some scraps from your fortune heheheeh.
I appreciate you putting so much thought into this but it's one of the worst suggestions I've gotten :LOL:

Okay but how can you tell who's a one night stand and who's eventually gonna get more scenes if MC is handing out his number like candy?

...WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YET"? :eek:

You'll eventually get better with backgrounds. And not giving female dogs dicks. In short, having an eye for detail.
Just because I imagine this won't be your last game. This one is already pretty successful and Rome wasn't built in a day.
Generally if you fuck her within 5 minutes, she's a one night stand.
Liz is gonna be moving in eventually, most of the women will.
First game but definitely not my last. This is more of a practice game to learn how to use Daz and Renpy.

Are you the bastard that's been hacking my PC to get the script for the incest patch? :eek:

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Sex yes, bush no.

Generally if you fuck her within 5 minutes, she's a one night stand.
Liz is gonna be moving in eventually, most of the women will.
First game but definitely not my last. This is more of a practice game to learn how to use Daz and Renpy.
I think Nana should have bought the second bigger house when they were house shopping, need more room for the ladies.

You're telling me Jamila doesnt have a sweet little heart shaped bush?

• Haha
Reactions: JaxonTrying

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think Nana should have bought the second bigger house when they were house shopping, need more room for the ladies.

You're telling me Jamila doesnt have a sweet little heart shaped bush?
I believe he said in a way earlier comment that a few girls will have a landing strip or a little triangle but nobody goes full bush.

Reactions: DirtyMario

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
You said that most of the women will move in with the MC does that mean Natalia and Sophia and her Mom? Just asking because I think that Sophia's Mom was using Molly's leash in the new cover photo.

Dec 20, 2020
Hey, after this update, I started thinking that I was missing something, couldn't quite figure it out.

So,while waking up, somehow I got it. Where was Catherine? How come she didn't hear all that?

Hmm... oh boy!
How do we know she isn't peeking in the door? Next episode MC could get up, saluting the morning as usual, and yank the door open to have her fall in. With his luck she'll gasp in surprise, and get a mouthful as she falls over.

Why do I keep coming up with story ideas for this game? Moon has enough as is.

testo2

May 5, 2018
** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT **
Attention! Erections that last longer than 4 hours are dangerous, no matter what the reason for the erection is! Please see a doctor immediately!
** END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT **

Sorry, had to do that. Blame the doc I once heard talking about priapism treatments. If you wanna know (you don't):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox, thank you for this game and Liz' scene in the last update in particular. I've played dozens and dozens of VNs over the years but you easily made it into my top favorites. For some reason there aren't many authors who write lewd scenes consistently well - you do. I'm thanking you for Liz' scene (and hopefully others to follow) in particular, because you finally delivered where most seem to fail. I feel like many authors are able to write a decent build-up, but fail at the climax. Those scenes usually feel like a giant let-down to me, like Romeo and Juliet would have bored, expressionless vanilla sex when they get together for the first time. You fucking delivered with Liz' scene. It was exceptional, outstanding, perfect. Finally the passion and lust a moment like that deserves. Thank you, seriously.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes