MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I think Nana should have bought the second bigger house when they were house shopping, need more room for the ladies.

You're telling me Jamila doesnt have a sweet little heart shaped bush?
I believe he said in a way earlier comment that a few girls will have a landing strip or a little triangle but nobody goes full bush.
Nah I decided against hair, I like shaved and hair is a pain in the ass to work with.

You said that most of the women will move in with the MC does that mean Natalia and Sophia and her Mom? Just asking because I think that Sophia's Mom was using Molly's leash in the new cover photo.
Yeah they'll be moving in

That's more like a fact.
"There is no sex with Nana yet!" will be a running gag for all updates to come.
Imagine the game ending and MoonBox moving on to the next one and there's still "no sex with Nana yet" :KEK:
I'm not that big of a tease :ROFLMAO:

A couple fan signatures of the best Irish family in the game:

View attachment 1975449
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1998476_GH-OReilly-Sig.gif
View attachment 1975448
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/08/1998475_GH-Fiona-sig.gif
Those look awesome, thanks.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Cool thing, just a pity that you only have so little space for the sig :-(
It's partially a blessing in making it easy to hid stuff like most of Thomas in the twins one. His arm still made it in on the bottom left.

Those look awesome, thanks.
I'm glad you like them. Using Krull's templates and tutorials made the only hard part choosing the images to use. One thing I learned from these is that windows photo viewer makes .webp files much darker looking than they really are.

To go with the magic balls mentioned a few pages ago, I like how this light is in front of her hair:
1660143849689.png

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
It's partially a blessing in making it easy to hid stuff like most of Thomas in the twins one. His arm still made it in on the bottom left.
I kinda doubted this game in that brief moment when they first showed up, because that framing and angle made them look like literal children. Not to mention them calling you "Daddy" first thing. :HideThePain:
Good thing the next scene has them leaving the bar and they look A LOT older. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
To be honest I can hardly wait until the 0.11 German translation is online
I could translate this into several languages, but I'd need someone to hand me the files and make them a mod or whatever when I'm done...
Maybe MoonBox will be able to integrate several languages directly into the game and make them choosable from the main menu or something like that...

Reactions: MoonBox and thgrein

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So um this Indian? fighting chick who we train with, with pink hair, is that going to be femdom if you pick her.

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
I could translate this into several languages, but I'd need someone to hand me the files and make them a mod or whatever when I'm done...
Maybe MoonBox will be able to integrate several languages directly into the game and make them choosable from the main menu or something like that...
That would be a great idea. I would be for it too

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes