Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Whoever is editing this game is my criticism.
Respect the opinions of those who follow your game.
always be open to new ideas, it's your decision how much to buy or not.
If the story of the game is determined before the game is created, stay connected to the main story in your own head and the spine does not change, different preferences can be added in interactions that do not change the flow of the game, but do not make those who follow your game suffer for your personal ambitions.
The ruthless interaction of some characters by the owners and creators of the game draws a great reaction from the gamers, no one is stupid.
I don't mind ESL, it's just one of the things you learn to deal with on the Internet, but Jesus H. is that ever a fucking mess.

I think they're saying something along the lines of - "the dev should do whatever the people who follow the game want him to do, regardless of what the dev wants to do". Which is interesting because I'd say most of the people in this thread, including this guy/bot, don't support you financially at all so their requests are worth sweet fuck all.
I think it's worse than that. There's also something in there oh-so-graciously allowing Moonbox to ignore ideas that don't mesh with the game he wants to make. So it's "Do what the fans want except if you don't want to".

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
If the story of the game is determined before the game is created, stay connected to the main story in your own head and the spine does not change, different preferences can be added in interactions that do not change the flow of the game, but do not make those who follow your game suffer for your personal ambitions.
The ruthless interaction of some characters by the owners and creators of the game draws a great reaction from the gamers, no one is stupid.
Dearest zlka112,

From which language this poetry has been translated I have no idea. However, I think I understand the essence of your message. You fear that Moonbox will be influenced by too many opinions and lose their original vision. Correct? Moonbox has never shown a whimsical nature and we should have faith in their vision.

If Moonbox was to actually fall sway to our bullying and opinions... one would hope that MC will get a fucking hair cut and shave that goddamn hideous neckline! FFS!

With love and respect,

-WigglyWorld84

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dearest zlka112,

From which language this poetry has been translated I have no idea. However, I think I understand the essence of your message. You fear that Moonbox will be influenced by too many opinions and lose their original vision. Correct? Moonbox has never shown a whimsical nature and we should have faith in their vision.

If Moonbox was to actually fall sway to our bullying and opinions... one would hope that MC will get a fucking hair cut and shave that goddamn hideous neckline! FFS!

With love and respect,

-WigglyWorld84
Probably Vogon.......

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I used Krull's templates and tutorials and mine look like shit :ROFLMAO:

If you want something rendered without a background or from a different angle or whatever, let me know.
I guess years of doing other things in Photoshop does make it easier for me. I can throw one of those template ones together in 2 minutes or so. The ones I made today for a different game in After Effects took much longer because it was the first time I ever used AE. If any inspiration hits me, I'll let you know about the custom stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Jasmine is half Nigerian, half Egyptian. Her route is maledom, she's basically the opposite of Sandra
She wants to be topped, but you gotta work for it.
Damn that just shot her way up my "best girl" ladder at lightning speed. It's getting crowded up there. :HideThePain:
But a girl that could kick your ass in a second but still wants to be bottom?
Count me in bro :BootyTime:

God I'm so glad someone finally said it and it didn't have to be me

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Well looks like we need another tag for this great VN but not for sure which one.
View attachment 1978296
Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Or.
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]
I don't see any blood, so I reckon Combat would be viable.
I think that tag is for playable combat. Like if there were "Dodge" and "Punch" choices during the fight

MoonBox

Minor discrepancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro

Dearest zlka112,

With love and respect,

-WigglyWorld84
Damn that just shot her way up my "best girl" ladder at lightning speed. It's getting crowded up there.
But a girl that could kick your ass in a second but still wants to be bottom?
Count me in bro

God I'm so glad someone finally said it and it didn't have to be me
I'm starting to regret giving MC the same haircut as me :ROFLMAO:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You look at those pictures of that angel and you see the bandages huh...........
Her hands are burned and MC put bandages on them and one scene there gone and the next one you see them and then again another one without and then another one with.

But like I said it was minor.

ADD: Its also immersion breaking just like during the pool game, 8 ball is left and the next scene several balls are on the table then the next is just the 8 ball again. GrandmasHouse 2022-08-11 14-04-51-93.jpg GrandmasHouse 2022-08-11 14-04-55-58.jpg GrandmasHouse 2022-08-11 14-04-57-85.jpg

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Her hands are burned and MC put bandages on them and one scene there gone and the next one you see them and then again another one without and then another one with.

But like I said it was minor.

ADD: Its also immersion breaking just like during the pool game, 8 ball is left and the next scene several balls are on the table then the next is just the 8 ball again. View attachment 1978865 View attachment 1978866 View attachment 1978867
<sarcasm>What pool table? Balls? I can only see Fiona, was there even anything else in the image? </sarcasm>

Dec 20, 2020
I had a roommate who would send text messages that read like this, and I would respond "Ok David, now let's try that again in English."

Dec 20, 2020
I'm starting to regret giving MC the same haircut as me :ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE said:
His haircut could be worse. It could be like mine. I have a buzz cut because I don't have enough growing on top anymore. If it gets more than half an inch long, it looks like I'm trying to grow a combover.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes