deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
The Marilyn Manson-wannabe cop is femdom and the martial arts trainer is maledom from what MB has said in the past.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
It's partially a blessing in making it easy to hid stuff like most of Thomas in the twins one. His arm still made it in on the bottom left.

I'm glad you like them. Using Krull's templates and tutorials made the only hard part choosing the images to use. One thing I learned from these is that windows photo viewer makes .webp files much darker looking than they really are.

To go with the magic balls mentioned a few pages ago, I like how this light is in front of her hair:
View attachment 1976531
I used Krull's templates and tutorials and mine look like shit :ROFLMAO:

If you want something rendered without a background or from a different angle or whatever, let me know.

I kinda doubted this game in that brief moment when they first showed up, because that framing and angle made them look like literal children. Not to mention them calling you "Daddy" first thing. :HideThePain:
Good thing the next scene has them leaving the bar and they look A LOT older. :BootyTime:
I added the "Walking away" render just for that :ROFLMAO:
The POV angles make everything look off.

This line definitely doesn't help with their age perception:
View attachment 1976594
In my defense, the next render says "They would have been about 2 when you were born." :LOL:

I could translate this into several languages, but I'd need someone to hand me the files and make them a mod or whatever when I'm done...
Maybe MoonBox will be able to integrate several languages directly into the game and make them choosable from the main menu or something like that...
I'd love to add built in translations. Though you're the second or third person to ask for files but I still don't know what files you would need.

So um this Indian? fighting chick who we train with, with pink hair, is that going to be femdom if you pick her.
Jasmine is half Nigerian, half Egyptian. Her route is maledom, she's basically the opposite of Sandra

Didn't the lady who is training MC in self-defence say that she made promise to give her virginity that person who wins against her. So she very much wants to be won over, but not just someone who woos her with sweet words.
That's it.

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
Whoever is editing this game is my criticism.
Respect the opinions of those who follow your game.
always be open to new ideas, it's your decision how much to buy or not.
If the story of the game is determined before the game is created, stay connected to the main story in your own head and the spine does not change, different preferences can be added in interactions that do not change the flow of the game, but do not make those who follow your game suffer for your personal ambitions.
The ruthless interaction of some characters by the owners and creators of the game draws a great reaction from the gamers, no one is stupid.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If the story of the game is determined before the game is created, stay connected to the main story in your own head and the spine does not change, different preferences can be added in interactions that do not change the flow of the game, but do not make those who follow your game suffer for your personal ambitions.
The ruthless interaction of some characters by the owners and creators of the game draws a great reaction from the gamers, no one is stupid.
Ok, what the holy hell are you trying to say here, it makes no sense what so ever!

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
0451ece.gif

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
What?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well looks like we need another tag for this great VN but not for sure which one.
GrandmasHouse 2022-08-11 08-12-00-32.jpg
Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Or.
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well looks like we need another tag for this great VN but not for sure which one.
View attachment 1978296
Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Or.
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]
I don't see any blood, so I reckon Combat would be viable.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes