WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Unsure exactly why this thought popped in my head why this thought popped into my head, okay only half unsure. Anyway it almost seems as if Allison the mc's grandmothers friend is sort of handling the mc's schedule so I had the amusing thought after his test results. Which would be that at least since he came back to town that "nana" is actually pimping him out, and uses him as a service that her company provides. That of course would explain the frequency with which she sends him to her "tenants", as well as the reason she sent him for a checkup, and now that he has the 'super-sperm' as it's called in game she would now expand to also using him to 'stud' so to speak, as they might say in farming and ranching. It would also explain how even with rental units she has so much extra disposable income. Granted I have no idea how to include Tanya in this, nor a reason outside the slow burn concept why him and 'nana' have not sealed the deal,heh. Also it seems a thing the mc would go along with, though the reveal would need to be either dealt delicately or epicly funny... lot's of ways to do that in either direction. I doubt you would use this idea but feel free to do so just give me a credit in game or in the credits. Anyway just think this would be funny for both possibilities I mentioned, and the writing and some of what happens shows you like to use humor already. Thus if you use the idea it already is set up for using it as a more funny rather than a serious or heavy issue,, plus there is Tanya already for the heavy stuff. Like I said just a funny idea/suggestion, as well as you using it unless it makes you actually rich then send me some scraps from your fortune heheheeh.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Unsure exactly why this thought popped in my head why this thought popped into my head, okay only half unsure. Anyway it almost seems as if Allison the mc's grandmothers friend is sort of handling the mc's schedule so I had the amusing thought after his test results. Which would be that at least since he came back to town that "nana" is actually pimping him out, and uses him as a service that her company provides. That of course would explain the frequency with which she sends him to her "tenants", as well as the reason she sent him for a checkup, and now that he has the 'super-sperm' as it's called in game she would now expand to also using him to 'stud' so to speak, as they might say in farming and ranching. It would also explain how even with rental units she has so much extra disposable income. Granted I have no idea how to include Tanya in this, nor a reason outside the slow burn concept why him and 'nana' have not sealed the deal,heh. Also it seems a thing the mc would go along with, though the reveal would need to be either dealt delicately or epicly funny... lot's of ways to do that in either direction. I doubt you would use this idea but feel free to do so just give me a credit in game or in the credits. Anyway just think this would be funny for both possibilities I mentioned, and the writing and some of what happens shows you like to use humor already. Thus if you use the idea it already is set up for using it as a more funny rather than a serious or heavy issue,, plus there is Tanya already for the heavy stuff. Like I said just a funny idea/suggestion, as well as you using it unless it makes you actually rich then send me some scraps from your fortune heheheeh.
That scenario would work if Nana's family is not about love and care. Having eternal love for MC,she couldn't possibly pimp him out especially without him knowing(not saying he would be against,lol)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
No gallery with latest mod? I only have mod settings. Btw,WT points should work? I have green highlighted option but no points.
P.S. Just realized that we should have gallery without mod on changelog. Where is it?
I see gallery_menu.rpy and gallery_scenes.rpy,but no gallery in game.
P.S. 2 I used update patch only at first and gallery was no show on main menu. Now I installed whole game and it appears. Don't know if somebody else run into this problem,but at least you know what to do. Also WT points are working too.

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
What I'm taking from this is that the censored version of the game raises some questions that I never imagined existing.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi all, has anybody gat a save from the beginning of v0.10, I accidentally deleted my game and don't want to start from the beginning again. Thanks.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
No gallery with latest mod? I only have mod settings. Btw,WT points should work? I have green highlighted option but no points.
P.S. Just realized that we should have gallery without mod on changelog. Where is it?
I see gallery_menu.rpy and gallery_scenes.rpy,but no gallery in game.
P.S. 2 I used update patch only at first and gallery was no show on main menu. Now I installed whole game and it appears. Don't know if somebody else run into this problem,but at least you know what to do. Also WT points are working too.
Yeah i had the same. Would be useful on the mod page to have a list of files to remove to get around this or the update patch is a bit useless. Also don't know if it is just me but none of the previous scenes are unlocked in the gallery (well apart from one). Glad there is an unlock button!

Hi all, has anybody gat a save from the beginning of v0.10, I accidentally deleted my game and don't want to start from the beginning again. Thanks.
This should be it.

edit. Also the saves aren't stored in the game folder so you should be fine anyway, unless you deleted from roaming data.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah i had the same. Would be useful on the mod page to have a list of files to remove to get around this or the update patch is a bit useless. Also don't know if it is just me but none of the previous scenes are unlocked in the gallery (well apart from one). Glad there is an unlock button!

This should be it.

edit. Also the saves aren't stored in the game folder so you should be fine anyway, unless you deleted from roaming data.
Oh my... There's on top of the Mod page the info that the replay Mod is stopped because the main game has now it's own.:FacePalm:

And of course the scenes from this new gallery are not unlocked - because you would have to restart the game for that! Therefore also the unlock button from the dev himself so you don't have to do that.

Reactions: MoonBox

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Oh my... There's on top of the Mod page the info that the replay Mod is stopped because the main game has now it's own.:FacePalm:

And of course the scenes from this new gallery are not unlocked - because you would have to restart the game for that! Therefore also the unlock button from the dev himself so you don't have to do that.
Yes I realise that, clearly. Was just weird that applying the new mod also removed the new gallery menu option. My internet sucks ass so having to download the whole game rather than update took hours! Just wish i could have figured out which files in the game folder to remove to revert that. And tbh i have no idea how gallery mods work so i assumed the built in one would be using the same flags or variables that the modded one did.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

This should be it.

Hi. Sorry if I confused you a bit or made some troubles with the stop of the RePlay Mod, but it's not necessary anymore and would be a "double work" because the game has now since v0.11 it's own gallery.

Here the infos if you want to delete my Mod again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can't impregnate the one night stands but the rest, almost all of them
Okay but how can you tell who's a one night stand and who's eventually gonna get more scenes if MC is handing out his number like candy?

Lmao, I literally just didn't notice there was a suitcase in the background. Liz isn't going anywhere yet.
...WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YET"? :eek:

You'll eventually get better with backgrounds. And not giving female dogs dicks. In short, having an eye for detail.
Just because I imagine this won't be your last game. This one is already pretty successful and Rome wasn't built in a day.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Hi. Sorry if I confused you a bit or made some troubles with the stop of the RePlay Mod, but it's not necessary anymore and would be a "double work" because the game has now since v0.11 it's own gallery.

Here the infos if you want to delete my Mod again:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man, and no worries. Love you for the work you do!

Reactions: MoonBox and KoGa3

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, after this update, I started thinking that I was missing something, couldn't quite figure it out.

So,while waking up, somehow I got it. Where was Catherine? How come she didn't hear all that?

Hmm... oh boy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, after this update, I started thinking that I was missing something, couldn't quite figure it out.

So,while waking up, somehow I got it. Where was Catherine? How come she didn't hear all that?

Hmm... oh boy!
Do you mean Catherine, Katie or Kitty Kat? :Kappa:
Seriously though I get it, I was waiting for her to join in the whole time. Or at least have her turn in the morning. But we just left. :cry:

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: FatGiant and Bob69
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes