kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Another great update. The cuteness overload is driving everyone's blood sugar to spike. And the MC is right he needs to go down to that shop and bust some heads for what they did to sweet Shizuka. And now Molly has a new best friend and snuggle buddy. Perhaps molly can sleep in Shizuka's room with her so they both don't have to sleep alone and it might make both of them feel better.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
I didn't like this episode. Also, I replayed and still couldn't ignore Fiona. I think I will ignore till December.
Thanks for letting us know, your input to the thread has been invaluable. We'll see you in December. Also, with Fiona did you make the choice Mmm Ginger as the first choice at the bar because I think that starts her path? Of course I've always been on her path so I don't know that the game is like without her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn, gotta say I'm impressed with the reactions this far, I was sure there was gonna be a lot of complaining about the lack of sex in this update.

A testament as good as any to the quality work MB is doing.

I'm gonna keep pestering MB about a violent and bloody takedown of the owners of the spa, those people deserve to die SO much!

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Damn, gotta say I'm impressed with the reactions this far, I was sure there was gonna be a lot of complaining about the lack of sex in this update.

A testament as good as any to the quality work MB is doing.

I'm gonna keep pestering MB about a violent and bloody takedown of the owners of the spa, those people deserve to die SO much!
Agreed. But get the mom and the other girl out first. Than shoot the owners in the throat so no one will hear them scream while they die....... Too dark? Lol

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Agreed. But get the mom and the other girl out first. Than shoot the owners in the throat so no one will hear them scream while they die....... Too dark? Lol
I wrote a scene in one of my stories where the main character tied a guy up in the woods after he saw him beating a girl, he then stabbed the guy in the throat, and while waiting for him to drown in his own blood he monologues. He talks about what he'll need to do to keep the body from being identified if found and to destroy the guy's truck, about how, surprisingly, deer are often the first thing to scavenge and eat off dead bodies in wooded areas, and as the guy's panic rises, the main character talks about how the girl the dying man used to abuse probably felt a similar panic every time he beat her...

So, no I don't consider what you suggested too dark...

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes