salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
M-my o-only c-complain a-about t-this e-episode i-is t-the c-constant ... I guess you get the point lol

Edit: I forgot she has an actual speech disorder and saw it as a shy person stuttering like in every vn, and every second word was too much. my bad.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ummm, pretty sure that's pee. Don't get me wrong, I'm still drinking it but that don't look like no lemonade.

No cap, thanks for the lack of lewd content this time around Moon. I was really nervous seeing this leak earlier, I'm pretty sure if I choke my chicken anymore today then it's just gonna fall right off. That panty tease at the end was all my poor pecker heart could take.
Update's been super cute. Skizuka's reaction to seeing MC naked is exactly what I thought Molly's reaction would be, I love her pushing the MC and Nana together and her puppy play is either gonna poke a hole through my heart or my pants.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
IMO 0.13 is one of the worst update for this game, if this isn't the worst. Absolutely no sexual content and a boring side character in focus all along ! /:
Moon halved the time of releasing updates. While the combined words went up and render count stayed the same. Just wait 2 more weeks.... Or just start complaining without having a clue, this sites user sometimes. :FacePalm:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
IMO 0.13 is one of the worst update for this game, if this isn't the worst. Absolutely no sexual content and a boring side character in focus all along ! /:
Shizuka is one of the main, unavoidable characters (don't know why anyone would call her a side character) and will be prominently featured (as she is one of MB's favorites) through out the entire game.

So we're 12 updates in with new ones coming every 2 weeks and you can't handle one without sexual content?

BTW, this update had the by far most lewd scene to date in this VN......

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes