HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
they're becoming more frequent cuz he's started working full time on the vn. also, the last 2 updates were leaks lol and not his actual planned updates.
No, they where planned updates, this latest one showed up here earlier that anticipated though (i have my suspicions about how). MB is releasing an update on the 1st and 15th (ish) each month.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah they get added every time I save the post, not sure how to fix it
Probably some formatting error, I know for example having Italic as text for the spoiler will fuck it up. Spoilers are a bit funky some times, maybe some of the uploaders or mods can help you out format it correctly :p

And here you're missing " renders)":
-Days 40 and 41 (1500 lines and 450

;) Thanks for the update by the way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
I don't understand those who complain about the update focused on Shizuka, we have seen very little of her. If the developer intends her to be a main character, the girl needs development. I'm not a fan of Fleshlight characters, every game needs them but a main character can't be one.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
No, they where planned updates, this latest one showed up here earlier that anticipated though (i have my suspicions about how). MB is releasing an update on the 1st and 15th (ish) each month.
i meant they weren't planned as in meant to be released that day. these last 2 updates dropped like 13-14 days earlier than they were supposed to because a leaker leaked the update. You can join the discord and even see lol.
Screenshot (398).png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
IMO 0.13 is one of the worst update for this game, if this isn't the worst. Absolutely no sexual content and a boring side character in focus all along ! /:
soprano-get-the-fuck-outta-here.gif

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
As Shizuka was telling her story, I was definitely warming up the pitchforks. Aiko and Asami are *not* safe if they are living on the floor without proper clothes or food. But then I had a thought: Nana can buy the spa. Call the cops on the old owners or whatever, but the ones that need it are safe.

I am worried about Nana. She keeps going to see Priya without us. Unless she's trying to get Priya to join the harem, this is very, very worrisome.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Ah, sorry, misunderstood you!

I'm one of the QC's so I'm a little active on his/hers discord :)
Ahh, yeah I'm there to basically keep up with what's going on, know when builds are live and stuff. It hurts me a little on the inside to know he's doing this full time for a living now and people are just disrespecting him by leaking his updates. I understand this is a yar har har site but still have a little respect lol. MB's one of the good ones who's delivering a real story driven avn, there's not many around and his quality is S+ tier, and it's hard to keep your head afloat in this industry. We of all people know that, we've watched plenty sink and swim, so it's not like it's hard just to wait a week or so for one of the better ones to go live. But even Caribdis is dealing with this with Eternum. So I guess it doesn't matter how good you are or how quality your work is lol, if you have a following and you have a leaker, I guess it's gonna be leaked.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
Yeah, stop adding wholesome content on this game about a guy being wholesome to his grandma for 40 days straight without getting into her panties!

(You might have missed the point of this game) :rolleyes:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ahh, yeah I'm there to basically keep up with what's going on, know when builds are live and stuff. It hurts me a little on the inside to know he's doing this full time for a living now and people are just disrespecting him by leaking his updates. I understand this is a yar har har site but still have a little respect lol. MB's one of the good ones who's delivering a real story driven avn, there's not many around and his quality is S+ tier, and it's hard to keep your head afloat in this industry. We of all people know that, we've watched plenty sink and swim, so it's not like it's hard just to wait a week or so for one of the better ones to go live. But even Caribdis is dealing with this with Eternum. So I guess it doesn't matter how good you are or how quality your work is lol, if you have a following and you have a leaker, I guess it's gonna be leaked.
Well, "Wild Life" is the highest earning VN on Patreon, 120.000$ or something a month and that game is just.....weird, no accounting for taste (my opinion of course).

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
This whole cuteness overload with Shizuka was great and I enjoyed it as it was wholesome af and that very much fits this main characters way of operating but I must address the fact that my Amazonian cop levels are getting very low and without the proper cameo from her soon I may very well go into critical condition.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes