eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Well... I wanted to be sad and angry after this update if we won't be able to do our announced nightly visit at our red-headed firecracker... This tease of you/her... :ROFLMAO:

I wanted... Actually I'm not. I love Shizuka and this update is heartwarming and wholesome. Damn evil what happened to her and getting to know about her living conditions...
Time to get the others out there as well.

I've read several times about 7 main love interests...
Who are they exactly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. :)

MoonBox : You tease me with this damn fire-cracker, I'll tease you with support. :-D I'll join in as soon as we visit her. :p
So far I'd give your project a solid 9/10. Guess I'll write a review within the next few days...

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well... I wanted to be sad and angry after this update if we won't be able to do our announced nightly visit at our red-headed firecracker... This tease of you/her... :ROFLMAO:

I wanted... Actually I'm not. I love Shizuka and this update is heartwarming and wholesome. Damn evil what happened to her and getting to know about her living conditions...
Time to get the others out there as well.

I've read several times about 7 main love interests...
Who are they exactly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone can enlighten me. :)

MoonBox : You tease me with this damn fire-cracker, I'll tease you with support. :-D I'll join in as soon as we visit her. :p
So far I'd give your project a solid 9/10. Guess I'll write a review within the next few days...
Nana, Liz, Cat, Amy, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thanks man!
6 out of 7. Not so bad. Sad Fiona won't be one of them. Maybe she'll be number 8 going on...
Those are the harem members you can't miss i think. So you can definitely get Fiona and her family in the harem as permanent members if i understood correctly.

Reactions: MoonBox

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Perhaps after rescuing Shizuka, her mother and Aiko, Nana could start her own spa business without prostituting these cuties. :D

Reactions: lxh123

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Those are the harem members you can't miss i think. So you can definitely get Fiona and her family in the harem as permanent members if i understood correctly.
Hopefully.
Asami wasn't on my list so far. Sure, she's Shizukas' mother but we talked to her for a minute and she could have just come with her and be safe. Well, I don't mind.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks man!
6 out of 7. Not so bad. Sad Fiona won't be one of them. Maybe she'll be number 8 going on...
Those are just the ones that's unavoidable, you can still get all the others in the Harem :)

Perhaps after rescuing Shizuka, her mother and Aiko, Nana could start her own spa business without prostituting these cuties. :D
Aiko won't be in the harem unfortunately........

• Sad
Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes at the spa are not jumping on anyone, MC was the throbbing spectacular success.
People opening a business often sacrifice their livelyhood,
so sleeping in inadequate conditions hoping for your business to pick up is so so common.
MC has gorgeous kind hearted moms all around him to smother young less fortunate girls
with their care and ambition - things are looking up for Mc and with his babes, anyone around.
Cheapening? What's your train of thought here?
That's a dangerous question to ask Canto........
MC is never judging the girls as either being or heading into sex work/selling their bodies.
si max.gif
MC has no messiah complex, he be the white night Maximus holds high on his shoulders.

so max.gif
a max.gif

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes