eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Babes at the spa are not jumping on anyone, MC was the throbbing spectacular success.
People opening a business often sacrifice their livelyhood,
so sleeping in inadequate conditions hoping for your business to pick up is so so common.
MC has gorgeous kind hearted moms all around him to smother young less fortunate girls
with their care and ambition - things are looking up for Mc and with his babes, anyone around.

MC is never judging the girls as either being or heading into sex work/selling their bodies.
MC has no messiah complex, he be the white night Maximus holds high on his shoulders.
Okay, I share your thoughts so far, but I wouldn't say it's close to cheapening them. I hope we won't be opening a spa or exploiting these girls in any way, but I guess we won't have to fear that, MoonBox doesn't seem to be the type for this.
As for MC: It's some sort of a tightrope act for him and his family (family as in all of them), it has to stay somewhat within the so far set up set of rules, and again I guess MoonBox won't disappoint here.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No idea, hun.

Dev has plans for the harem and who will be in it.

Apart from the main 7 the only other I think is in is the pregnant girlfriend.
Not at all my queen! The Harem will be huge if you accept all that want to join. There will be different groupings in the harem, a gilf one, a family one etc to make it easier for poor MB :) Jasmine the MA instructor was the last LI added that can join the harem.

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
still hope we will at the very least help aiko out of the bad situation she very apparently seems to be in.
I'm assuming at some point he's going to get that place shut down and help her get a job elsewhere.

With all the women he meets it shouldn't be too hard. Open a gym, get her a job as a physio or something.

Not at all my queen! The Harem will be huge if you accept all that want to join. There will be different groupings in the harem, a gilf one, a family one etc to make it easier for poor MB :) Jasmine the MA instructor was the last LI added that can join the harem.
I assumed a few optional ones will be included but until the dev throws out some names I don't want to speculate.

In all honesty I did assume all the girls from the spa would be in the harem so with Moonski nixing that I don't know anymore.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even plan B has to run out, tho. MC has to step up his game!
Aiko mentioned it was a safe day for her and Lily said she would take a plan B.
You can't avoid Nana at all and you'll never be able to.
Cuddles, kisses, caresses, work on all the lips should get the juices flowing agast.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
I'm assuming at some point he's going to get that place shut down and help her get a job elsewhere.

With all the women he meets it shouldn't be too hard. Open a gym, get her a job as a physio or something.
lets hope so, would be a dick move otherwise.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I assumed a few optional ones will be included but until the dev throws out some names I don't want to speculate.

In all honesty I did assume all the girls from the spa would be in the harem so with Moonski nixing that I don't know anymore.
It's not a secret, MB has said it many times :) The harem will be huge if you accept everybody :)

You can basically say that any girl you already had sex with won't be in the harem (except for Liz and Fiona of course), the rest will be available to join

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What is up with so many of the creators lately having updates with nothing sexual. I mean Aiko is really cute and nothing should happen sexually with her yet, but there was a lot of fluff in this update. Could have easily added someone else into this update without some of the fluff.

Also anyone else feel like Molly is being abused by being forced into such a small room except for once a day? I don't know anyone that does that.
Actually play the game and read. You'll get it then.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What is up with so many of the creators lately having updates with nothing sexual. I mean Aiko is really cute and nothing should happen sexually with her yet, but there was a lot of fluff in this update. Could have easily added someone else into this update without some of the fluff.

Also anyone else feel like Molly is being abused by being forced into such a small room except for once a day? I don't know anyone that does that.
one update out of 12 doesn't have sex and that's a problem? also, Aiko isn't in this update, it's Shizuka.

As Ava said, Molly is in there because she's afraid of everything and that's her safe space.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019

im sorry dude but if you cant even get shizukas name right i dont think you have any foot to stand on.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Keep Molly's name out of your mouth!

1662145313499.png

Cuz obviously you don't read, you just speed through to slap your balls around.

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
Hmm... You lost an SSD so many times and Hacked more times than I can count. Just play the game and make your own decisions.
What? I don't know who are u, but I ask saves because of my SSD since last monday.... all saves of all games are lost. If you don't want to help, fine, just don't do it.... but you can read better my asks before talk this kind of things.... And hacked what?????

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
In the words of the immortal movie Heartbreak Ridge: "Don't go away mad.... Just go away."

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes