Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We could be proactive about it also:
Molly Molly the Transgender Dog, cute and adorable, scared even of frogs. But don't you worry, we'll give you a hug! When you come running to us because you saw a bug.

She so adorable, how could we hate her, that would make us and her feel horrible. So many adventures of our Favorite Dog. We'll take her for a walk and watch her hide behind a log.

Molly Molly the Transgender Dog, may she forever hide in our hearts and even when we take her for a jog!

:)

( MoonBox ) I know, I over did it, but I was sitting here writing up a D&D Campaign stuff and that popped in my head. :) While having a migraine, lol.
It's becoming a trolling point at this rate. They know Molly is a gal, that a flub happened in the Rendering, but all these "new" accounts show up to scream/bitch about it.

Just folks trolling at this point.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
OMG, I definitely deserved that facepalm. Shizuka.... Mea culpa peeps. The Molly thing was a failed attempt at humor, I forgot the reason.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
We could be proactive about it also:
Why are you Necroing a post? Trying be edgy or some shit? That's when that flub came out, when there was barely anyone here but us small core regulars, we all got a laugh out of it with Moon.

Then once we all got a laugh, we all pointed out that flub, told many folks over & over again it was a flub on the rendering & yet folks keep repeating same shit over and over again, just like the no sex with nana.

So, rethink your method there bud.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn great update..i love shizuka so much...you did very good to make us emphatize to shizuka...it's adorable. hope MC go to save aiko too...and stop those shitheads to treat girls like that.maybe with the help of the amazon cop and the trainer

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can't decide if Moonbox is an evil prick or a genius, make a fap game appealing to a large audience, get a bunch of money from supporters, invest in accu-check blood sugar monitors, then give every fucker playing the game diabetes from an overly sweet adorableness update.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I swear to Cthulhu, your on serious drugs or something. You make 0 sense 90% time.
Maybe, but when he makes sense it's usually mindblowing......

I can't decide if Moonbox is an evil prick or a genius, make a fap game appealing to a large audience, get a bunch of money from supporters, invest in accu-check blood sugar monitors, then give every fucker playing the game diabetes from an overly sweet adorableness update.
I'm gonna say he's both......

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Two images that summarize this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this is only the second time I've seen the dress in the third outfit at the store used and both times it has been on a cute Asian maid who gets tickled a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Babes at the spa are not jumping on anyone, MC was the throbbing spectacular success.
People opening a business often sacrifice their livelyhood,
so sleeping in inadequate conditions hoping for your business to pick up is so so common.
MC has gorgeous kind hearted moms all around him to smother young less fortunate girls
with their care and ambition - things are looking up for Mc and with his babes, anyone around.

MC is never judging the girls as either being or heading into sex work/selling their bodies.
View attachment 2020952
MC has no messiah complex, he be the white night Maximus holds high on his shoulders.

View attachment 2020953
View attachment 2020954

I don't fully understand your posts every time I read them in many threads but doesn't prevent me to like them, you're precious at making my readings in this forum's threads quite enjoyable. :cool:

micmitja , you just made my day, going straight in my sig, thanks a lot for that! (y)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Did the Grandma just bring home a trafficked girl? Like it was no big deal. And then the MC is surprised that she wasn't treated well?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes