Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
Moon halved the time of releasing updates. While the combined words went up and render count stayed the same. Just wait 2 more weeks.... Or just start complaining without having a clue, this sites user sometimes. :FacePalm:
Yeah that's why i Said "THIS UPDATE", as far as i know this update is the 0.13 and this is the one i'm criticizing. The fact that the dev halfed his releasing time doesn't change the fact that this release is the 0.13 and that this release has no sexual content. And as i said it's my own opinion to say that this kind of update are the worst. And yeah this character is for me a Side one, futur girlfriend or not, we all know that in this kind of harem game, every character will become the girlfriend of the MC in the END ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah that's why i Said "THIS UPDATE", as far as i know this update is the 0.13 and this is the one i'm criticizing. The fact that the dev halfed his release time doesn't change the fact that this release is the 0.13 and that this release has no sexual content. And as i said it's my own opinion to say that this kind of update are the worst. And yeah this character is for me a Side one, futur girlfriend or not, we all know that in this kind of game, every character will become the girlfriend of the MC in the END ...
But she isn't a side one, she is a MAIN character, one of 7, that's not a matter of opinion. Every other character in the game is optional beside those 7.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Priya's a fertility doctor. She's probably just doing some study on Nana's ridiculously long lived fertility, hopefully to help fix her own sterility so MC can give Paveena a niece.
I forgot she was. I kept thinking she was a GP.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
All people bitching are mad they couldn't slap their balls around this update...boo hoo. LOL

I'm still trying get my sugar glucose levels back in check after this read...Jeebus H. Crackers...
you think thats bad my sugar level is going to be through the roof with all this sweet wholesome stuff i got a new laptop so i gotta start from scratch by the time done i might be in a coma from all sweet wholesome stuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
I'm pretty sure this game isn't for people like you.

She's one of the main unavoidable characters and will be in it a LOT. It's also a wholesome game that's mainly going to be about love and romance with the "kinky shit" only being a couple of side characters.

Yeah that's why i Said "THIS UPDATE", as far as i know this update is the 0.13 and this is the one i'm criticizing. The fact that the dev halfed his releasing time doesn't change the fact that this release is the 0.13 and that this release has no sexual content. And as i said it's my own opinion to say that this kind of update are the worst. And yeah this character is for me a Side one, futur girlfriend or not, we all know that in this kind of harem game, every character will become the girlfriend of the MC in the END ...
Seems you are in denial.

Whether you like it or not she is one of 7 unavoidable love interests that will take up a very significant amount of content.

There will be many more updates like this one.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Anybody who mention anything bad about Shizuka after this update,should be banned or get the fuck out of here,Imo. This game is about good in people with plenty of sex and if you don't like it or is not enough sex,go play fast fap games with meaningless story. You should be thankfull to Moonbox because she is the only one apart of NLT media who update every two weeks.I think is very short time between updates and if you can't keeping it in the pants,go play DIK,DeLuca's,Summer's,etc. Those updates are faster...

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Anybody who mention anything bad about Shizuke after this update,should be banned or get the fuck out of here,Imo. This game is about good in people with plenty of sex and if you don't like it or is not enough sex,go play fast fap games with meaningless story. You should be thankfull to Moonbox because she is the only one apart of NLT media who update every two weeks.I think is very short time between updates and if you can't keeping it in the pants,go play DIK,DeLuca's,Summer's,etc. Those updates are faster...
I agree with you here 100% except for MoonBox's gender, i SERIOUSLY doubt MB is female :)

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Grandma's House [v0.13] [MoonBox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.1 GB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro, added to OP.

What MC and Grandma have done sexually so far?
Couple of kisses, nothing major

Talk about cuteness overload. This update was just adorable!

Welp here I go again. :ROFLMAO: I'm just going to upload this just because OCD. HAHAHA!

Feature:
• Adjustment of text on buttons in the gallery
• Fixed Betty Peep Scene on Gallery - Page 1
Thanks again bro

I didn't like this episode. Also, I replayed and still couldn't ignore Fiona. I think I will ignore till December.
Stop picking "Mmmm, ginger" when you meet her and you won't be on her route

WTF, this whole update lost in taking care of Shitzuka. Oh my god i don't care about her, she's a nice girl, but i'm absolutely not interested in playing the good daddy with her.
This whole update was cringy and stupid, can we just put her in a closet and forget about her now that we have been a good boy and done the good action of the day.
This is not the Salvation Army blog, this is a motherfucking adult game for motherfuckers like me who want to see some kinky action and have fun!!:mad:
Nah, this is an adult game for motherfuckers like me.

Shizuka isn't a side girl. Like it or not, you're gonna be spending a lot of time giving her headpats and bellyrubs

Graphic error - Moli is very fast, she is standing by the washing machine an is already in the corner of the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
d
It's a mirror :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure this game isn't for people like you.

She's one of the main unavoidable characters and will be in it a LOT. It's also a wholesome game that's mainly going to be about love and romance with the "kinky shit" only being a couple of side characters.

Seems you are in denial.

Whether you like it or not she is one of 7 unavoidable love interests that will take up a very significant amount of content.

There will be many more updates like this one.
Yup, there's gonna be plenty of Shizuka snuggles.
The main girls will also be into some kinks though. Some like Nana and Amy won't really have any but most of them will be into a few things.

MoonBox You messed up the Changelog spoiler and missed a word :ROFLMAO:
Yeah they get added every time I save the post, not sure how to fix it

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I think you missed a couple of "motherfuckers" in there.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes