May 6, 2020
MoonBox great update. :love:

Just a suggestion for Priya and praveena, although both look great, since they are Indian and married you should try to keep mangalsutra(if u don't what it is check Google) around their neck if that is possible..that will look great on them and also it will create a great intimacy..
yes buth he could write it into the story that the husbands didnt buy it for them and now mc is buying it for them to show they are with him

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
just finished the latest update seemed a little bigger than the others really loved the burger place liz is really hot great humour as usual thank you for a really good game

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
May 6, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Moon lets you say no if you want to, but ... yeah, you do you. :D When I need a big harem fix, I still play WVM. Moon's writing is next level, though. I think I'd be here even if Nana was the only LI and we were taking the same amount of time to woo her.
i agree even if it was a nana only game i would still play the writing is just so good and i also play wvm i hope it doesnt get abandoned only sad thing is in wvm nothing will ever happen with willow azel and wendy because azel is one of my favorites in that game

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
There's an upper bound where, if you can't imagine all the love interests cavorting with the MC in a big "reverse gang bang" without struggling to remember all the faces, bodies and names, there MIGHT be too many love interests. Of course, some games do have "one and done" single encounter love interests...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Man I love this game so much but am I the only who thinks there be to many LI's? Maybe I'm just too focused on checking another family member off the "to do list" :ROFLMAO:
Maybe not too many, but would be extra nice if
you had multiple chances to romance a character
not just yes or no on the first meeting and that's all.
Enjoy!
Cheers

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe not too many, but would be extra nice if
you had multiple chances to romance a character
not just yes or no on the first meeting and that's all.
Enjoy!
Cheers
Well, then there would need to be several more checks for each character later down the line, and more story written for each check to justify how they eventually trip and fall out of their clothes and onto a bed.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes