OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Gotta say I love the character models and diversity to them as well.
However I feel there are far too many characters introduced as possible interests, I mean MC is looking more like an ass seeing as how he has taken no action to help Natalia despite promising to help her a while ago (Month?). I'm not counting on asking Lily for a heads up as that just fell into his lap and took no effort on his part.
Then you also have Karen (Cafe Karen) who was hinted at would be a possible repeat yet OP has yet to go back and see her.
Mila I'm sure has been waiting on OP to "Surprise" her one night for over a week I think.
Everyone says Cat was gonna be glued to him yet is very seldom seen or spoken to.
Tanya even pregnant is barely a thought.
Oh and he took a job and has yet to work a day of it in a weeks time?
Lets not get started on Paveena, biggest dick move by OP to date.

I really do enjoy the stories that are being followed through but there are many that are left unfinished and flapping around and even worse mentioned about but don't get followed up.

I'm not one that is against throwaway characters such as Roxie on the plane, or even the odd re-encounter such as Betty or Sandra who OP is casually involved with as they are busy. But he has also not promised them things and not acted upon it. OP is suppose to be kind and thoughtful yet he says one thing to a love interest then does not follow through?

I did a count and there are a total of 39 potential interests you can take a interest in as of 0.14. Yvonne is a potential interest in the game but I wonder how many remember her? I just finished playing over 3 days and sure didn't until I went back an looked, she is the apparent Mayor only seen once in the early part of the game and on TV for that matter.

Slow burns are fine if done right such as Polly and Priya, maybe Maria as well but that one is kinda forgotten.

I've got mixed feeling on this game overall, leaning more positive overall but it feels kinda all over considering how many stories are going on. I wish Moonbox all the best and do look forward to more, but I do hope we get some of the current stuff tied off without more new interests coming in as even taking out the one offs / casuals your still pushing over 10 long term interests.

Sorry for the long rant.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Gotta say I love the character models and diversity to them as well.
However I feel there are far too many characters introduced as possible interests, I mean MC is looking more like an ass seeing as how he has taken no action to help Natalia despite promising to help her a while ago (Month?). I'm not counting on asking Lily for a heads up as that just fell into his lap and took no effort on his part.
Then you also have Karen (Cafe Karen) who was hinted at would be a possible repeat yet OP has yet to go back and see her.
Mila I'm sure has been waiting on OP to "Surprise" her one night for over a week I think.
Everyone says Cat was gonna be glued to him yet is very seldom seen or spoken to.
Tanya even pregnant is barely a thought.
Oh and he took a job and has yet to work a day of it in a weeks time?
Lets not get started on Paveena, biggest dick move by OP to date.

I really do enjoy the stories that are being followed through but there are many that are left unfinished and flapping around and even worse mentioned about but don't get followed up.

I'm not one that is against throwaway characters such as Roxie on the plane, or even the odd re-encounter such as Betty or Sandra who OP is casually involved with as they are busy. But he has also not promised them things and not acted upon it. OP is suppose to be kind and thoughtful yet he says one thing to a love interest then does not follow through?

I did a count and there are a total of 39 potential interests you can take a interest in as of 0.14. Yvonne is a potential interest in the game but I wonder how many remember her? I just finished playing over 3 days and sure didn't until I went back an looked, she is the apparent Mayor only seen once in the early part of the game and on TV for that matter.

Slow burns are fine if done right such as Polly and Priya, maybe Maria as well but that one is kinda forgotten.

I've got mixed feeling on this game overall, leaning more positive overall but it feels kinda all over considering how many stories are going on. I wish Moonbox all the best and do look forward to more, but I do hope we get some of the current stuff tied off without more new interests coming in as even taking out the one offs / casuals your still pushing over 10 long term interests.

Sorry for the long rant.
Just to maybe give you some comfort, no new LI's are going to be introduced since update 11 I think. The last one is the Martial Arts teacher, Jasmine.

I agree with the despondency of the MC, he wastes hours waiting for things to happen, sitting on the effing couch, when he has several pending responsibilities. Could, at the very least, make a phone call or two. Show some interest on his lovers, like Jada and Aaliyah. Maybe go take care of the table he broke. Do something about Sophie's mother. But, no, he sits in front of the TV like a old man... ::Shacking My Fucking Head::

lurchxx

Jul 18, 2020
hi,
I know this might be a stupid question do I have to use the update patch 0.14 if I download the v0.14 game or is it just for previous versions

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
hi,
I know this might be a stupid question do I have to use the update patch 0.14 if I download the v0.14 game or is it just for previous versions
If you have the previous version 0.13, just download the update patch and the incest patch, then extract and copy all the contents into the Grandma's house folder.
Or just download the whole thing and the incest patch.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2056221
ahem!
it seems to me what on the picture no girldog but boydog...
and his name must be not Molly... Wolly maybe - i dunno...
but i hardly know what girls not have prepucy and have nipples.

I hope this funny oversight will be fixed in future updates.
its-a-test.jpg

You Failed.

Welcome to the thread.

P.S.: It was indeed solved as you will see, but now we all know you are a premature poster (LOL).

NEXT---->

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
as a response "big gesture" (a manifestation of reciprocal generosity), I will tell a joke
Paris
morning.
Parisian street.
Parisian restaurant.
an early Parisian homeless man walks along a Parisian street. he's hungry.
walking past a small Parisian restaurant, a Parisian homeless man sees in the window a gentleman at a table reading the morning paper. There is a bowl of soup on the table. the gentleman is apparently carried away by reading and does not pay attention to the plate.
a Parisian homeless man carefully enters a restaurant, sits down at the table, takes a spoon and begins to destroy the contents of the plate.
and everything would have been fine if he had not come across a tuft of HAIR. the homeless man vomited into his plate.
the gentleman lowered the newspaper and sympathetically asked "and you too?"

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes