FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Me after finishing the current built.... :cry:
I am sure you'll find many of us here with the same sentiment. Even with the accelerated production that MB is delighting us with (thanks MoonBox ) we can't escape those moments of "What do I do with myself now????".

Well, there's so many VN's and Games to play here, that I try a new one everyday (sometimes more than one)... Unfortunately they pale in comparison (with some very extraordinary exceptions and some very pleasant surprises), but alas, they give some respite to the idle hands syndrome.

Been toying with the idea of starting my own project, but, I'm a complete n00b on all the aspects of this, but, well, I've been thinking about it. Maybe someday... (or never, lol).

Anyway, welcome to the club. We are LEGION.

Peace :)

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am sure you'll find many of us here with the same sentiment. Even with the accelerated production that MB is delighting us with (thanks MoonBox ) we can't escape those moments of "What do I do with myself now????".

Well, there's so many VN's and Games to play here, that I try a new one everyday (sometimes more than one)... Unfortunately they pale in comparison (with some very extraordinary exceptions and some very pleasant surprises), but alas, they give some respite to the idle hands syndrome.

Been toying with the idea of starting my own project, but, I'm a complete n00b on all the aspects of this, but, well, I've been thinking about it. Maybe someday... (or never, lol).

Anyway, welcome to the club. We are LEGION.

Peace :)

Try one of Talothral games. Terminus Reach, Terminus 2 or Sorcerer. Links in my Signature

Reactions: MoonBox

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0004.png
I have a question (maybe even to the author) about this frame.
did the protagonist turn on Katerina's corruption mode in this frame? for it is better not to come up with a deception than to tell a half-truth.
the fact that being inside the comfort zone is necessary only for cases when someone wants something FROM YOU, but for cases when YOU need something, on the contrary, it is almost always necessary to leave the comfort zone.
and for some reason the protagonist kept silent about the second half of the truth. thus he created a gap in the girl's picture of the world.

I ask: is the incest engine already started?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
View attachment 2058931
I have a question (maybe even to the author) about this frame.
did the protagonist turn on Katerina's corruption mode in this frame? for it is better not to come up with a deception than to tell a half-truth.
the fact that being inside the comfort zone is necessary only for cases when someone wants something FROM YOU, but for cases when YOU need something, on the contrary, it is almost always necessary to leave the comfort zone.
and for some reason the protagonist kept silent about the second half of the truth. thus he created a gap in the girl's picture of the world.

I ask: is the incest engine already started?
I don't think I am smart enough to understand what is happening. I have decent reading comprehension and I took a couple psychology courses in college, but I am fucking lost on your point/question.

It does feel good to be out of MY comfort zone and to admit my own limitations. Silver linings and all that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Not sure what you mean with "engine"
engine = motor. incest-motor which is been off.
protagonist thinked "its wrong blablabla because it is my X (etc)"
and after thunderstorm he powered on, seems to me. am i right?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Back away from the drugs...

We already have Canto Forte here. He, most the time makes our brains hurt as we try figure out what he's saying. We don't need another...lol.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've never heard anyone ever describe that as "incest-engine/motor".
That's not a thing.

Maybe you mean motivation?

What you describe would be overcoming self-doubts and insecurities to go for what brings said person happiness and peace of mind.
And that is a general statement and not really the MC of GH.

MC of GH is a horndog with a nudist problem and a sentient dick called Zeus... :KEK:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've never heard anyone ever describe that as "incest-engine/motor".
ok not a motor
let it be console command
DX0:set incest on

this analogy ok?

I'm interested in the moment when something clicks in the MC's head and instead of "it's impossible, this is wrong, this is my grandmother \ mother \ aunt \ daughter" becomes "that's my girl!".
I'm wondering why it clicks. This interests me in all incest games. every time the reason is different.
and I wonder what the reason is this time. why when he saw his grandmother in the shower in the nude, he did not have "wrong" thoughts. why when he and his aunt got drunk at the bar he did not have "wrong" thoughts. and then thunderstorm, they slept in the basement on a sleeping bag with their niece - and that's all? started "the process of insemination of the herd by a breeding bull"?

or am I wrong again with the moment of truth? =)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
For the most part Thomas is already "there." Like, before the story starts.

His "tipping point" is different for each woman. He is already to the point with his cousin and aunt.

He is still struggling with his feelings for Nana.

So, its not a singular moment of truth/acceptance.

He also has his scumbag moments, like banging a bride right before her wedding or spanking random kids he has no connection to. so work that into his moral compass. (ready to get my head bit off by the, "hes so loving" crew around here. I love the kid too, but he's not all golden.)

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah, I got the feeling from the story that Thomas has always had some sexual thoughts about his family even before collage.
It is only now however he is starting to pick things up from his family members and struggles with each one not wanting to ruin their relationship if it is only him.
I think Nana is the only one he did not have a sexual attraction to before, but now is feeling that along side a romantic feeling which seems to be the driving point for that relationship.

The relationship with Amy is the one that is the most ill defined, yes she was the one which every one knew he had some sexual attraction to before, but due to how he was it was not something Amy was concerned about due to his looks (?) as well as not being around as much as the rest due to her job. Now however since he get himself together it is no longer the same situation and has got Amy thrown off more so since Thomas no longer is the same shy guy when he was younger but has found himself and has strong self value.

My issue with Paveena and Thomas is not that he slept and potentially impregnated her right before the wedding as she did not want to be wed. My issue stems with him telling her she is his and only his then no contact after, once again the office visit I don't count as he stumbled into that one and not an active action on his part, not a single moment of contact between them prior and she is still stuck on him just does not sit well. If they had maintained contact it would be one thing but it feels like another one of Thomas' Hit it and Forget it, which is fine if that's what he says (Roxie, Lina, Lily) but when he claims them is where it's scummy and goes against his "character" described by others.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes