Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Can the GILF be turned off? I like the look of the game from the images but I do not want ganny to be involved sexually.
Nope and never will be. She's ACTUALLY the main LI. If that's not to your liking, this game may not be for you.

Yeah, real life crept up on me and hit me in the nuts... LOL

Unfortunately don't have a lot of time to do my own thing these days. I like this game but I figure if I wait until the MC gets Nana (or someone tells me he gets one of the other older ladies) then I will have a lot of delightfulness to catch up on. I started this game because I wanted some GILF time as it is an underserved niche, I do find it frustrating that it is such a long wait since the incest and loli content isn't very original (not trying to offend anyone but those are both overflowing markets right now). Just means I have content to look forward to...

And I am never going to complain about not being busy again.
I know the feels on that. I have little time to play anything, but, I do make time to QC for a few devs. But, am hoping to get caught up with the few games I do play soon-ish.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Hi.
I downloaded the update only now from 0.14 to 0.15 , but can´t i not just start wth the save from 0.14 or do i have start a new game?

Just wondering if it should be like that
Ok, if you still have the 14 version go into Game, then look into images, you will find the days in there, I have only started playing the game in 14 so I have all the days from 1 up until version 14, I just copied the files into the 15 version, and it works.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1940029

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

Update Patches
Update Patch PC (0.14>0.15):
- MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Patch Mac (0.14>0.15): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD* - CHARACTER CHART*
honeybadger6969 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
ooh!! thank you for the update MoonBox!
my fav game~~:LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every other page in this thread.
[VN] [Ren'Py] Grandma's House [v0.15] [Moonbox] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.94GB
Repack size: 0.98GB

PC = / MEGA / WorkUpload /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Notice: Update Only for those that have previous v0.14 repack
Update Only MQ (214MB > 48MB) = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Is there a compressed version anywhere? It's more than 4gb already...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm enjoying it less since it's gotten so bogged down with Shizuka.
THIS. FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT. She's cute, adorable and all that but pushing her on MC is feeling like an overdose now. There was a whole update focused on her. It should have been Tanya instead of her. Tanya should have been an important part of family and should have stayed with MC and Grandma in their house.

This is a game but I still feel horrible whenever Tanya is neglected. MC doesn't call her, visits her only to fuck her. She don't deserve to be treated like shit. She's definitely better off with some other guy who will actually respect and take care of her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
v.15 felt kind of short, but I understand trying to keep it under the 5gb Mega limit. Keep up the good work, Can't wait to impregnate them all...

Reactions: kcaldw

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.
I hate to beat the dead horse about this again but I really feel like every problem with Tanya is completely centered around making her avoidable. She never should've been, it just makes too much disconnect from how much she really should be around and how much time it would eat up to render alternative scenes for the people avoiding her. Should've just made her mandatory and had her fully move in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate to beat the dead horse about this again but I really feel like every problem with Tanya is completely centered around making her avoidable. She never should've been, it just makes too much disconnect from how much she really should be around and how much time it would eat up to render alternative scenes for the people avoiding her. Should've just made her mandatory and had her fully move in.
That is the big problem, you are right.

The fact she's heavily pregnant makes her damn near essential to live in the harem house but because she's an optional character she's shoved out of the way.

I do agree, she should have been one of the essential LI's in her condition.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is the big problem, you are right.

The fact she's heavily pregnant makes her damn near essential to live in the harem house but because she's an optional character she's shoved out of the way.

I do agree, she should have been one of the essential LI's in her condition.
I thought she was going to be? Did that change or am I having old-timer memory issues?

The mother of the MC's child shouldn't be avoidable, if a preggers love interest bothers people then they should go find another game to play. Plenty out there with non-preggers ladies. She could even be the MC's cuckqueen or booking agent. He needs someone to keep his calendar updated.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
They way this is being dangled in front of us like a carrot, I am pretty sure sex with Nana will happen on update 1.0 LOL

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes