fapipapi

Sep 8, 2022
dammit let me have sex with the grandma already its the whole reason why i downloaded to play this game ! >_<

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
dammit let me have sex with the grandma already its the whole reason why i downloaded to play this game ! >_<
Why do you think that entitles you to get what you want from it?
Do you believe that this game is made to cater specifically to your desires?
I've got news for you...
Grandma's time will come when the dev decides it, not when you demand it.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The person who leaked it, didnt leak the changelog.
Moonbox will fix it later.
Yeah I don't actually keep a changelog, I just write the number of lines and renders when it leaks here :ROFLMAO:

" THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "

WHEN!!
When I get the librarian ;)

Is the link for 0.13 to 0.14 patch still available somewhere?

Is it going to cause issues if I have multiple saves at that spot? I have a tap everything that moves save and a pick and choose save.
You'll have to get each save to the end of v0.15

Didn't Minnie want to see us for something like, days ago in game time?

Feels like we just forgot about her.
There wasn't a set date, she said something like "Come see me sometime"

Ermahgerd still no grandma sex worse game in human history :rolleyes::rolleyes: :p
nah great update again just needs more Kitty Kat:love: also still hoping for the MCs pregnant GF to move into grandma's house :unsure:
No worries, she'll be moving in eventually ;)

[VN] [Ren'Py] Grandma's House [v0.15] [Moonbox] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.94GB
Repack size: 0.98GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / MEGA / WorkUpload /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Notice: Update Only for those that have previous v0.14 repack
Update Only MQ (214MB > 48MB) = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Thanks bro, adding to OP

Thanks KS, adding to OP

Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.
I think "treated like shit" is a little excessive, I can agree MC needs to pay more attention to her but I'd say it's a long shot from treating her like shit.

Tanya comes from a very religious and conservative family, it's gonna take her a long ass time before she's comfortable living in a harem.
Also there's technical reasons why she's not moving in yet.

v.15 felt kind of short, but I understand trying to keep it under the 5gb Mega limit. Keep up the good work, Can't wait to impregnate them all...
It's longer than most updates. It was mostly optional routes though so it's gonna seem shorter if you're not on some of them.

I thought she was going to be? Did that change or am I having old-timer memory issues?

The mother of the MC's child shouldn't be avoidable, if a preggers love interest bothers people then they should go find another game to play. Plenty out there with non-preggers ladies. She could even be the MC's cuckqueen or booking agent. He needs someone to keep his calendar updated.
Tanya was always a side girl.

They're all gonna be the mothers of MCs child eventually. Though I'm picturing Liz as his secretary. Taking their lunch break in MCs office :unsure:

MoonBox what's stopping you from making Tanya a main LI and letting her live with MC and Grandma? We didn't get the choice for shizuka but somehow got the choice to have Tanya. I feel like I'm punishing her by choosing to have her.

Then there's paveena. Got her pregnant, forgot about her and then met her only by accident in doctor's cabin.
She'll be moving in eventually but there still needs to be a lot of progress with the family before that happens.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
d_pedestrian said:
@MoonBox what's stopping you from making Tanya a main LI and letting her live with MC and Grandma? We didn't get the choice for shizuka but somehow got the choice to have Tanya. I feel like I'm punishing her by choosing to have her.

Then there's paveena. Got her pregnant, forgot about her and then met her only by accident in doctor's cabin.
She'll be moving in eventually but there still needs to be a lot of progress with the family before that happens.

MoonBox
releases every two weeks but people seem to want 3 months worth of content and story every two weeks. It's ridiculous

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
This MC resolves EVERY issue with his Penis. And thats it. End of Story. Btw..can i avoid this weird Shitzuthingyramalamadingdong girl???...and maybe all the other flat chested, almost childish, "girls"??? :(
yup dont play the game problem solved you cant avoid the cuteness of her shes one of the main girls so you got 2 options dont play or suck it up buttercup

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
is this animated? also jesus that size xd but the renders look great so might dive in anwyays

JJL52

Aug 18, 2022
Holy shit, I knew the there was going to a scene with Riona in the future with fixing the table bit still to play out, but I was not expecting the payoff to be so fucking good.
There are a lot of great games in development on this site and out of all the ones I'm playing through this one continues to be my favourite with the beautiful characters, all the nice wholesome moments they all share and you even have me laughing at the jokes you sprinkle in as well.
(y)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Also there's technical reasons why she's not moving in yet.
You mean "Extra renders"?
She'll be moving in eventually but there still needs to be a lot of progress with the family before that happens
The state she's in right now someone needs to be around her. I'm not comfortable with her living there alone. You're saying as if she lived alone her whole life and now she won't be comfortable around MC and Grandma.

Nothing's wrong with giving optional routes but if you give those routes you should adjust according to the situation. If she wasn't pregnant I would have been somewhat fine with her living alone but she's completely neglected. MC don't call her, don't pay her visit unless he wants to fuck her. You forced shizuka on us and nobody complained but you thought people are gonna complain about Tanya.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I enjoyed the new update Finally breeding the mother, daughter red head duo Now When am I going to be able to Cuck God cause Sister Maria needs to call out to God and Jesus, To let them know Im coming with

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Yo am i doing the incest patch wrong? when i start a new game, it says allison is my grandma's friend? is she supposed to be grandma?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes