FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do have to admit, the MC's pregnant girlfriend is being treat like shit.

Shoved off, forgot about and trying to take care of herself while heavily pregnant.

This from a guy with so much love to give he needs multiple women but has no time for them and can't even live with the mother of his child.

Love the game but there are some wonky moments.
Thanks for joining my efforts to bring Tanya back into the family where she belongs. (y) (y)(y)(y)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
instead of oh your father went to get milk....it's i can't deal with all his other women so yup no father to help me. even tho he would help

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why do I feel like drinking a couple liters of water?

All I can think about is how delightful is the smell of those rooms.

Nope, not gonna say it... nope... ::Inhales deeply::

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Another banger of an update, though this one felt short...shorter than the others maybe because i skipped half of one scene or maybe because I was enjoying game probably both (updates are regular and not too far apart so not an issue) That Mila scene wasn't for me, sad because freckled redheads are my weakness but the luck of the Irish more than made up for it. Had been wanting that since the first introduction scene...Now we wait for Jamila and Priya hopefully not too long

Reactions: MoonBox

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, the issue with Tanya not being a main LI and not being a mandatory character is really bad.

My main issue is that the days are too empty, and that the MC just decides to watch TV or sleep through the entire day, you could add so many more character interaction every day, that would also help with the Tanya issue, and other characters that are just forgotten about for long periods of time and not even called, let alone mentioned until you add a new scene a week or more after their last interaction, the best solution is to cram more content and character interactions every in-game day, it really fixes so many issues, from characters not feeling forgotten anymore to him not feeling like a lazy bum who mostly sleeps and watches TV anymore, he'd even keep his promise that he'll always spent time with those he's with.

Another big issue is that there is barely any branching, what's the point of having so many LIs if they're completely disconnected from the story for the most part, if you're pursuing them they should interact more with other characters and the main story, and not just limited to their own locations/side stories, just to be forgotten for a couple week in-game, all characters you're pursuing should be intertwined in the main story, combine this fix with the other one and you have a solid game, I'm not opposed to a remake if it gets improved with these fixes, I know doing it like that means a lot more work and even more coding, and of course a way bigger game, but right now it's just hunting character scenes for the most part, when the biggest focus should be the story.

I know there is less than 1% chance it will be remade like this, but I still wanted to share this, no matter whether people and the dev agree or not.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes