OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yo am i doing the incest patch wrong? when i start a new game, it says allison is my grandma's friend? is she supposed to be grandma?
I take it you decompressed the file and see a folder with another folder called "game" with files and another folder in it. Just copy the "game" folder and paste it in the main folder of the game where you see the exe file and you should also see a "game" folder already, when asked to overwrite select yes to all.

Reactions: MoonBox

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
I take it you decompressed the file and see a folder with another folder called "game" with files and another folder in it. Just copy the "game" folder and paste it in the main folder of the game where you see the exe file and you should also see a "game" folder already, when asked to overwrite select yes to all.
Thanks bro, I got it to work. I'm excited to try this out. Hope it's good.

Reactions: OmegaLord

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
As to the update, greatly enjoyed the 3 encounters we were given. I do however have to say I don't know a single woman who would want oil rubbed onto them while they are on their good bed sheets :p
I do like how we got the story progression to Asami eventually becoming part of the harem, it must be said Moonbox is doing a great job at giving the different LI's their own personalities and resistances to what is happening, yes even the ones just jumping in are fine as there are people who are like that in real life. Others are stuck facing what they knew till now.

To those who keep complaining about MC's down time Moonbox has said he likes some of the ideas put forward about calling or texting the girls in much the same manner as sleeping or watching tv. Now that was more recent so who knows if we might see it in the next update or even the one after that depending upon how far along he is.

Oh but one gripe are we sure MC is not suffering from depression? I mean wakes up with Isabella after a nights sleep fools around drives her home then goes back to sleep all day just to wake up mess with Mila then goes back to sleep again!
Dear lord he slept like 30/36 hours there.

cbreezy122112

Dec 9, 2017
Is MoonBox purposefully trying to make Shizuka the worst character in the game? Is her getting stuck in her shirt and running straight into a wall supposed to be cute instead of cringe inducing? When that very fist interaction had the option to insult her stutter I thought it was a weirdly harsh and mean thing for the MC to suddenly do for no reason, but now I want nothing more than to have the option to push her out of a moving car while speeding down the highway.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I understand if I'm in the minority on this;
I was digging Shizuka at first...then the relationship turned into the white savior trope/vibe with a dash of quasi-infantilism and I was like
IMG-49171.JPG
Imma just Ctrl those portions...and the Isabella parts too

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is all Shizu. She is free and larger than life.
She needs this so so So bad! To stand out and live out her fantasy.
I understand if I'm in the minority on this;
I was digging Shizuka...then the relationship turned into the white savior trope/vibe and I was like View attachment 2078753
STOP SHAMING her ego and free spirit and START ENJOYING being around her!

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
They're all gonna be the mothers of MCs child eventually.
This makes me very happy, everyone, including side characters will get pregnant, and that means Priya as well, she'll be so happy.

Also, in case you missed it
Yeah, the issue with Tanya not being a main LI and not being a mandatory character is really bad.

My main issue is that the days are too empty, and that the MC just decides to watch TV or sleep through the entire day, you could add so many more character interaction every day, that would also help with the Tanya issue, and other characters that are just forgotten about for long periods of time and not even called, let alone mentioned until you add a new scene a week or more after their last interaction, the best solution is to cram more content and character interactions every in-game day, it really fixes so many issues, from characters not feeling forgotten anymore to him not feeling like a lazy bum who mostly sleeps and watches TV anymore, he'd even keep his promise that he'll always spent time with those he's with.

Another big issue is that there is barely any branching, what's the point of having so many LIs if they're completely disconnected from the story for the most part, if you're pursuing them they should interact more with other characters and the main story, and not just limited to their own locations/side stories, just to be forgotten for a couple week in-game, all characters you're pursuing should be intertwined in the main story, combine this fix with the other one and you have a solid game, I'm not opposed to a remake if it gets improved with these fixes, I know doing it like that means a lot more work and even more coding, and of course a way bigger game, but right now it's just hunting character scenes for the most part, when the biggest focus should be the story.

I know there is less than 1% chance it will be remade like this, but I still wanted to share this, no matter whether people and the dev agree or not.

Reactions: caspian90

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What's with shizuka so don't get me wrong the first update with her was sweet
but actually she is forced on us and that even sexually it looks like
and how old is shizuka she is not just shy it seems like she is mentally not more than five years old
this is just my opinion but her demeanor is also starting to be more annoying than cute
Shizuka is one of the unavoidable 7 so yes, she's forced on you.

Saying she is behaving like a 5 year old is just ridiculous to me. She's been very sheltered in her upbringing, especially since coming to this country (in game) and being more or less a slave at the spa so yes, she is naive and doesn't know how things work but that hardly makes her mentally challenged.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
From time to time, there is some jewels on this site....this is the new one, every single update have something wholesome and sexy, amazing characters, really good writing, no fights, no drama, just nice things, and every update i can sure tell that will be an amazing update.

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
They're all gonna be the mothers of MCs child eventually. Though I'm picturing Liz as his secretary. Taking their lunch break in MCs office :unsure:
So Moonbox, does that mean all the ladies in the house will take the motherrole of Tanya's child, or that you can get them all pregnant?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes