FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Around ten/twenty pages earlier people were discussing mc's mother and sister could survive the plane crash and appear in mc's life soon, there were even theories one of LI is mc's sister with amnesia.
let's be real. if Melissa stayed with MC while their parents died, making sure she's happy would be his top priority so he would have less time to collect harem members. MoonBox had to nerf the best girl so others would have a chance. But I believe she's out there looking to find her way back into MC's arms... wouldn't surprise me if the reason MC went to Europe is to by pure chance stumble into Melissa

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
there is enough sex with old decrepit whores in this game already. If we never get sex with nana I'm just going to be happy. So many good characters around his own age and he fucks everything that moves, or rather he can.
This game would be so short if I was playing just the LI's I was interested in
the matennity ward is that way.. although I believe infant are off-limits..
seriously! there's no one decrepit in here, even Nana is a prime hottie

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Wouldn't be funny if his sister was either the stewardess or the girl who went back to her room to rub one out after she saw the MC swinging Zeus around in the hallway after losing the bet to Amy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Hell yes, shortstack. A little short-lived, but very welcome.

I couldn't care less about this Karen woman on the plane, and clicked through it as fast as it was technically possible
... but that means you opted to have sex with her. There were two options at that junction, one to have sex with Karen and one to not have sex with Karen, and you picked the option to have sex with Karen, despite apparently not caring about the character.
And I feel confident in guessing that MB only made that an option if you fucked her up in the bathroom back near the beginning when she was being a bitch to Mila in the cafe, so you probably opted into that back then.
So that one's entirely on you.

And then there's (almost) recognizing that this was more of a story/family-related update with the aunt, then turning around and saying that MB needs to get back on track with the story.

The only complaint you had that seemed anywhere close to valid is the size of the update, which is... noted. But you've couched it in other points that upon further scrutiny only make you look like a bonehead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wouldn't be funny if his sister was either the stewardess or the girl who went back to her room to rub one out after she saw the MC swinging Zeus around in the hallway after losing the bet to Amy?
He hasn't lost his memory.

I'm pretty sure if he saw his supposedly dead sister he wouldn't carry on casually doing other things.

Hell yes, shortstack. A little short-lived, but very welcome.
Gotta admit i'm a bit disappointed in Minnie's content. I have waited ages to see her get sexy time only for it to be foreplay.

I did expect more.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes