FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Please tell me you don't actually believe that. If moon pulls that, it'd be terrible writing
would it be? Nana,Mabel and Ophelia are the 3 donnas running the city's crime syndicate. Nana's enemies blew the plane that killed MC's parents, and as retribution she killed their firstborn sons and their sons

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I have finished v16, I cannot get my load to open with 19,or makes me go through a bunch of questions and I miss a ton of things. Even did the patch. No dice.
I seem to not be able to get v17
Part 2 is versions 17-19. They have to be installed in a folder separate from Part 1. A person yesterday was having trouble loading a save in a correctly installed Part 2 because of the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have finished v16, I cannot get my load to open with 19,or makes me go through a bunch of questions and I miss a ton of things. Even did the patch. No dice.
Part 2 is versions 17-19. They have to be installed in a folder separate from Part 1. A person yesterday was having trouble loading a save in a correctly installed Part 2 because of the walkthrough mod.
Also make sure you haven't downloaded the update patch only.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
Installed a bare part 2,still will not allow my load.

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
so many dirty jokes possible........

did you check that you haven't just downloaded the update patch, you need the full download if you haven't played part 2 yet
also, make sure you actually saved at the correct place in 0.16
Just going to do them both again since this cluster fuck saved over my game from v16 now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And a half sister that has been kept secret despite people in her family knowing is good writing?
Honestly, it might not be the best writing, but it'd be better. And to be honest, Sophies father hasn't been relevant to anyone yet. No one other than MC has MCs fathers name. If I recall correctly. So it's not like Ophelia would have had reason to connect Sophie to our family.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
would it be? Nana,Mabel and Ophelia are the 3 donnas running the city's crime syndicate. Nana's enemies blew the plane that killed MC's parents, and as retribution she killed their firstborn sons and their sons
I haven't played any of the '2nd season' so I have to ask, are you serious about this crime syndicate thing or is this just another random guess by a 'fan' of the game trying to understand where the story is going or will go next.

• Haha

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
Bare copy of full v19 still will not load my v16 save at the very last screen. Where moonbox says to roll back to and save. Version 19 shows save, get instant error possible incompatible...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I haven't played any of the '2nd season' so I have to ask, are you serious about this crime syndicate thing or is this just another random guess by a 'fan' of the game trying to understand where the story is going or will go next.
Nana just bought Shizuka off some mobsters... how much do you think she had to pay fpr a virgin cutie and how she even got in touch with them?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes