FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
He hasn't lost his memory.

I'm pretty sure if he saw his supposedly dead sister he wouldn't carry on casually doing other things.

Gotta admit i'm a bit disappointed in Minnie's content. I have waited ages to see her get sexy time only for it to be foreplay.

I did expect more.
In spite of the fact that several years have passed, unless there was special circumstances, people don't change that much that can't be recognized by a close relative, like a brother. I recognize easily people that I haven't seen in 40+ years. Even in unexpected locations.

There's a neurological condition (that I forget the name) that make people unable to remember faces. Yes, it's a thing, my wife has a very moderate case of it. It is however, quite uncommon, not to say rare. I think the name is something like face blindness, or something like that.

So, that trope that brothers and sisters don't recognize each other after not seeing each other for 10 years, is just that, a trope. It's a tool for lazy writing. But affects all media, even fan fiction, so it's considered common. News flash, it isn't.

Peace :)

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Hinting at something doesn't change it's status from unknown. Red herrings are a big part of writing, so until the identity is confirmed, it is best to state unknown and possibly supply a footnote with speculation.
dude when ophilia says please tell me you haven't done anything with Sophia because of your last name.....ummmm if you can't connect the dots....go back to school

Reactions: S1nsational

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
dude when ophilia says please tell me you haven't done anything with Sophia because of your last name.....ummmm if you can't connect the dots....go back to school
If she was his sister, he'd have recognised her.

Theories only work when they make sense. He was incredibly close to his sister, if he'd seen her, we'd know about it.

Doesn't mean she's not family but she 100% is not his "missing" sister.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If she was his sister, he'd have recognised her.

Theories only work when they make sense. He was incredibly close to his sister, if he'd seen her, we'd know about it.

Doesn't mean she's not family but she 100% is not his "missing" sister.
No, no, no... this is "another" sister, not the missing one. Ophelia, Sophia's grandmother knows who the "Anonymous" donor of sperm for the impregnation of Annabelle is. It seems it was MC's father. With "seems" being the important part.

It may very well be a Red Herring for MB to play with our kinks, he apparently been studying Nyx's tricks (or teaching her, we don't really know). So, let's wait impatiently for the never issued confirmation.

Sophie, has too much loli to be attractive to me, but, if she's a confirmed half-sister, well, that's a whole new can of worms.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It is highly probable that either the MC’s father or grandfather gave sperm to the sperm bank and was the donor for Sophia. Out of the two the father would be the much more likely person to do so, making Sophia the MC’s half-sister.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
he apparently been studying Nyx's tricks
hopefully not the card burning
No, no, no... this is "another" sister, not the missing one. Ophelia, Sophia's grandmother knows who the "Anonymous" donor of sperm for the impregnation of Annabelle is. It seems it was MC's father. With "seems" being the important part.
as much as I want sisters, it has to make sense even for a wacky game like this

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
It is highly probable that either the MC’s father or grandfather gave sperm to the sperm bank and was the donor for Sophia. Out of the two the father would be the much more likely person to do so, making Sophia the MC’s half-sister.
MoonBox pleasi tell me Riona is Nana's stepdaughter born when Nana's husband helped an irish woman get pregnant...

• Sad
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

It may very well be a Red Herring for MB to play with our kinks, he apparently been studying Nyx's tricks (or teaching her, we don't really know). So, let's wait impatiently for the never issued confirmation.

Sophie, has too much loli to be attractive to me, but, if she's a confirmed half-sister, well, that's a whole new can of worms.

Sophie kinda has to be our sister, red herrings are all well and good, but they really need a good convincing alternate explanation to not be super annoying.

So say Sophie isn't our secret half sister, why was her grandmother so relieved we're not dating her? We're well known and popular, there's no good reason for her to not want us together if not for incest reasons. Our desire to get every women in town pregnant isn't well know

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If they went with the MC instead, they wouldn't need donations from anywhere else... Just give him the name of the woman, address, make an appointment, done. 100% guaranteed success. Friends and family discount for the clients, as in, they could bring their friends and family... Bellys for daysssssss.

Peace :D

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If they went with the MC instead, they wouldn't need donations from anywhere else... Just give him the name of the woman, address, make an appointment, done. 100% guaranteed success. Friends and family discount for the clients, as in, they could bring their friends and family... Bellys for daysssssss.

Peace :D
he'd have to rearrange his sleeping schedule

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok, but for the sake of this discussion, it's pretty much the same thing. It doesn't change the accuracy of what I was saying. There's no good reason to not want us fucking her
it does make a difference.. Ophelia is old school, you can own her daughter and make her oink, you can date her granddaughter that happens to be your sister, but she won't tollerate premarital sex under her roof

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
I have finished v16, I cannot get my load to open with 19,or makes me go through a bunch of questions and I miss a ton of things. Even did the patch. No dice.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
it does make a difference.. Ophelia is old school, you can own her daughter and make her oink, you can date her granddaughter that happens to be your sister, but she won't tollerate premarital sex under her roof
Please tell me you don't actually believe that. If moon pulls that, it'd be terrible writing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes