Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I haven't played any of the '2nd season' so I have to ask, are you serious about this crime syndicate thing or is this just another random guess by a 'fan' of the game trying to understand where the story is going or will go next.
Dont look to into it... those are just random theories about nana and the other 2ladies nobody knows lol. play and find out

Next time in Grandma's house

Nana and the ladies do a drive-by in the old parlor to free the trafficked women

MC finally has sex with Amy and her boss and the little person runs in on them
What will the MC do

Next time in Grandma's house

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm definitely not here to change the subject :ROFLMAO:
(V0.21 previews)

Coming home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Managed to fit her in the suitcase

Santa's elves are getting along

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations, you are this weeks winner of the "dumbfuck comment of the week" award.

It's only Tuesday but I can't see anyone topping complaining about sex with mature women in a thread titled "Grandma's House".

Doesn't get much dumber than that.
So because I am not interested in what you are interested in I'm a dumbfuck, I really do hope you realize the pure stupidity of your comment. Next time think about the garbage you type out. "Grandmas house" has nothing to do with fucking old people.
No one is forcing you do agree with me, but you are just comming off as an asshole calling me names.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So because I am not interested in what you are interested in I'm a dumbfuck, I really do hope you realize the pure stupidity of your comment. Next time think about the garbage you type out. "Grandmas house" has nothing to do with fucking old people.
No one is forcing you do agree with me, but you are just comming off as an asshole calling me names.
Nah you're a dumbfuck cause you say dumbfuck things.

that's endgame stuff... Nana and Amy playing rock paper scissors to decide who gets first round
And you need to fucking sleep it off :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Installed a bare part 2,still will not allow my load.
Where exactly did you save in .16? You need to save AT the Save Here slide, not before. Also, there are 2 Save Here slides, it MUST be on the second one. The one where MB explains that he made a mistake on the previous one.

Then on the Part 2, you don't hit Start (that's where you get the questions) you hit Load and choose the save from .16.

Also, if the save was made with the I_Patch, and / or KoGa3 mod, better install that on Part 2. In case you don't want to, it's better to go with the questions and rebuild your save.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
no one is calling you a dumbfuck
Uh, actually...:sneaky:
Nah you're a dumbfuck cause you say dumbfuck things.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Bare copy of full v19 still will not load my v16 save at the very last screen. Where moonbox says to roll back to and save. Version 19 shows save, get instant error possible incompatible...
You saved in the wrong place. The end of 16 doesn't say rollback and save.
You need to save when you see this:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
wrong the OP, the dev notes, summary, and genre tags. everything explains exactly what this is and yet you are still arguing and complaining. So maybe not dumb but definitely insane... doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.... ring any bells?

Reactions: sc0rps and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes