FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bro just quoted himself:LUL: fucking BASED!
If you pull a quote out of thin air, who should you quote? Abraham Lincoln? Ghandi? Einstein? John Doe? Bah, just be honest and say that your full of shit... Not like anyone cares except YOU, LOL.

seriously.gif

Peace :D

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I come here to see how our grandmother is doing, I'm very worried about her "girlish honor"

I remember one anecdote a cowboy rides on the prairie. a naked girl lies under a tree.
the cowboy galloped past - the girl does not react.
the cowboy thinks - what if I paint the horse green, the girl will pay attention and then we will start a conversation with her and I will fuck her.
horse is green. the girl does not respond.
thoughts of cowboy go further: - what if I paint my boots green - the girl will notice and ask why I have green.
Booths painted green. horse is green. girl - zero attention.
the cowboy decided to dye himself all green. rides again.
girl to him - well, why are you ride around me? do you want to make love? so come to me, let's make love.
cowboy to her: - fuck you, you fool! can't you see I'm covered in green paint and my horse is green!?

I’m thinking under my breath that when granny finally gives up and finally raises her panties like a white flag - won’t I care? =)))
ok - I certainly did not mean myself, but myself and others who were fascinated with sex with this hot GILF.
I remember a poster that was recently hung up, on which granny, with an angry expression on her face, “points to the door” (well, I don’t know, probably at the door, but I don’t know what exactly she pointed to)
- the poster was not hung just. someone must have forced him to hang, right? Of course, it was not I who forced him to hang it, but others, but my interest betrays subconscious solidarity with those to whom that poster was hung as a warning, right? otherwise I would not have touched this topic, probably, right? (it was I who psychoanalyzed my behavior)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think Sophie being our sister would have to make Ophelia or Nana look bad or fake, but I will allow that the situation would indeed be messy.

Families are messy. Even the best families. Sophias family is far from the best.

There is very little Ophelia could do even if she's always know or suspected that Sophia was our paternal half sister, in that she knows or suspects our father is also her father.

Speaking to the toxic home life for Sophia and her family, Ophelia very likely might have thought she was doing the best she could to protect and help her granddaughter. Yes Annabelle is a brat, and probably abusive, but keeping Sophia and Annabelle living with Ophelia would allow her some influence and powers or mitigation. Getting Sophia taken off Annabelle, could get very messy, there being no guarantee she (Ophelia) would get custody and even if she did it would change little without kicking out Annabelle. Ophelia, for better or worse, wants or wanted to try and keep her family together and happy.

Ophelia would have little to gain, by revealing our father to also be Sophia's, especially if the case where the donation was while our parents were together and if our mom was unaware of it. Even in cases were there are no children involved, revealing someones partner to be cheating is always messy, and rarely turns out well for most involved including the person who took it upon themselves to reveal what was happening.

Ophelia saying what she knows or suspects could ruin two families, hers and ours. Not saying if she knew of "cheating" that she'd be right to say and do nothing, but I know many people would never get in between a couple when there's cheating. Knowing Annabelle's general attitude to men, if she were to learn the identity of her childs father and it was someone she personally didn't like, or perhaps hated, then she could take it out on her daughter.

As for Nana's "fake" personality, I don't think that would be true. We don't know, or I can't remember, when in the timeline Nana and Ophelia became friends. I don't see it as unreasonable that Ophelia often heard our fathers full name that regularly. In my experience people don't tend to refer to their friends and family by there full names, even when introducing them to strangers or other friends etc. If I was introducing a cousin of my to my friends I wouldn't use her full name, just her first name. "Hey guys, this is my cousin Sarah", they wouldn't know what her last name is unless they asked her or myself or if it otherwise came up in conversation. So to me at least, I don't see it strange that Nana could refer to our father nearly entirely by his first name.

We also, or again I can't remember, where we grew up prior to the accident that killed our parents, meaning depending on the timeline of events we, we being our parents and us, might not have been around Nana's town/village much. Easy enough for names and other details to get blurred and forgotten by Ophelia. Especially when as I recall at the start of the game, we weren't particularly close with Sophia despite her being best friends with our beloved cousin Cat.

And going back a bit, yes our parents are dead, so once they were dead, there was still no reason for Ophelia to dig up the issue of Sophia's father, and who he might be. Everyone would have already been dealing with a lot at the time, and it would get harder and harder to find a reason to mention things as time went on.

I can't remember all the other points to refute them all, but I don't think Sophia being our half sister would cause too many problems if handled well. No character assassinations required

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Which would, in the eyes of dear sweet Nana, be a betrayal of incredible magnitude.
and we know how the mob punish betrayals
maybe that's why Ophelia kept the secret. Not to betray her friend, but to protect her and her daughter from a very painful discovery. At least, I imagine that most women wouldn't really enjoy that type of action from their husband and father of her kids.
if that was the case. Nana would be very against MC going aroun putting babies left and right
Someone like Ophelia could find that info if she wanted to, even if it was just for her own curiosity, let alone if it was needed for some reason because of a medical question of issue that may have arisen at some point during Sophia’s life, or the donor just didn’t mind thee women using his sperm knowing who he was.
well.. could be that Ophelia simply didn't remember about it
She claims she loves her family and all her friends know Amy and Liz so why is MC's mother suddenly the black sheep that is never mentioned?
nana's personality is fake is now my headcanon along with molly being his sister reborn
you're forgetting Nana is the leader of the GILF mafia
Maybe a reference to "My New Family"? Not sure myself.

Peace :)
I would bet my left testicle (if I wasn't attached to it) that indeed it's a MNF reference

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Grandma's House [v0.19]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

Reactions: LucaSex69

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
especially mafia families..

well... Ophelia has the cops on her payroll, and she made sure it was Sandra that would recieve the call when MC went up to Annabelle's room
Honestly, Ophelia and Nana both being queens of the underworld would make a lot of things so much easier. Who cares about incest being illegal or not when anyone who'd try to go after you would have to face the two most powerful grannies in crime

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Before Facebook, out of my mother's 11 siblings only one of them knew our last name. I don't think it's that weird that Nana never would've mentioned her son in law's last name to her friends. It also isn't that weird that Ophelia wouldn't mention the last name of her grand daughter's sperm donor to her friends.
Lastly they might actually both have known, and just never brought it up because, as per the discourse here, it might have almost ended the MC's parents marriage. Agree to keep the families close without reigniting the drama, which led to Cat and Sophia being best friends, but only mention the blood relation if it ever became relevant.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Before Facebook, out of my mother's 11 siblings only one of them knew our last name. I don't think it's that weird that Nana never would've mentioned her son in law's last name to her friends. It also isn't that weird that Ophelia wouldn't mention the last name of her grand daughter's sperm donor to her friends.
Lastly they might actually both have known, and just never brought it up because, as per the discourse here, it might have almost ended the MC's parents marriage. Agree to keep the families close without reigniting the drama, which led to Cat and Sophia being best friends, but only mention the blood relation if it ever became relevant.
Very well said.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Honestly, Ophelia and Nana both being queens of the underworld would make a lot of things so much easier. Who cares about incest being illegal or not when anyone who'd try to go after you would have to face the two most powerful grannies in crime
don't forget Mabel and Minnie
well damn now im screwed in a bad way oh well, whose the consigliere and whose the underboss and where does the MC sit
the MC is the trading chip that was bargained in exhange for Shizuka

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the MC is the trading chip that was bargained in exhange for Shizuka
Oh that would be so funny, especially if the local Yakuza heads were women. I think training them simialrly to Karen or Annabelle would be the most amazing karmic justice. I don't like corruption and or mindbreak so there would have to be limits etc

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Oh that would be so funny, especially if the local Yakuza heads were women. I think training them simialrly to Karen or Annabelle would be the most amazing karmic justice. I don't like corruption and or mindbreak so there would have to be limits etc
I'd go further and say that Shizuka was never in any danger, as the granddaughter of the yakuza lady, the only reason she never had hamburgers before was because her granny didn't allow her to eat westerner food. Shizuka's granny met Nana years ago when they were in their 20s and made a bloodpact that their grandkids would marry
MoonBox is a better writer than he wants to pretend

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'd go further and say that Shizuka was never in any danger, as the granddaughter of the yakuza lady, the only reason she never had hamburgers before was because her granny didn't allow her to eat westerner food. Shizuka's granny met Nana years ago when they were in their 20s and made a bloodpact that their grandkids would marry
MoonBox is a better writer than he wants to pretend
We will unite all the criminal empires by winning the hearts and wombs of their important women. We shall be unstoppable

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Y'all turning this into game of thrones :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: It would fit better, like this soap opera,, Fashion for Success,, Everyone fucked with everyone. You could skip 50 episodes and come back to it again and you always knew what was going on

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes