FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There are at least three women I have Tommy calling some version of Mom.

His biological/birth mother is dead.
Yay!!

News Flash: Grandmas House is paying homage to Motherless.

Motherless seems to be the latest title to be celebrated by the up and coming successful Block Buster Grandmas House. Reports obtained by our undercover reporters bring to light the very disturbing trend in the story of this mega production that is taking the Adult Novel market by storm.

This follows recent discoveries that there similar attempts to celebrate other Titles, like the Never Ending Telenovela Intertwined and the absolutely unbeatable My New Family. These reports uncover the true intentions of the unreachable creator of GH, has a repository of what is best in the AVN market, most decidedly in the Harem sub genre. In spite of the ever protesting creator of the Never Ending Telenovela, this title is being celebrated in the Harem Category.

We will attempt to obtain confirmation of these allegations from the Unreachable Creator that is apparently secreted in his Cave preparing a new assault on the BillBoards. This tactic known has "Assault on Christmas", popularized years ago in the best Xmas movie ever, is still very popular and very dear to the AVN Public. The scuttlebutt in the medium references that this year assault is being perpetrated by several titles, vying for the title of best Nakatomi dropper of the Year.

We'll be back if new celebrations are uncovered. Await Us. Expect Us. We don't ever dress in Red.

Peace :D :p :D

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
some theories out there that maybe we get sister or half sister at some point.
Man, I hope not, because this game already has so many LIs that the menagerie barely fits into the promo shot. I feel like it takes a good six months at this point to see meaningful progress in a given relationship, because of how many the MC is juggling at once.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Man, I hope not, because this game already has so many LIs that the menagerie barely fits into the promo shot. I feel like it takes a good six months at this point to see meaningful progress in a given relationship, because of how many the MC is juggling at once.
Are you taping out already? You should know that when it comes to Harems, you always answer:

kylo-ren-more.gif

Peace :D

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
The half-sister is already one of the LI's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NOT FUCKING COOL DUDE, mouth full of my cottage pie for dinner to read them eating snails, I almost puked.
Escargot isn't that bad, sure the texture is pretty unique, but tastewise they are pretty bland. It's mostly just cultural baggage to think edible things not part of your culture to be disgusting. It's a feature each and everyone of us has and that can be overcome in most cases.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Escargot isn't that bad, sure the texture is pretty unique, but tastewise they are pretty bland. It's mostly just cultural baggage to think edible things not part of your culture to be disgusting. It's a feature each and everyone of us has and that can be overcome in most cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I am an Aussie, the worst thing we have to eat that is a common national dish is the vomit-inducing vegemite, so no not every culture has things, certainly not eating bugs you find in your fucking garden.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, I am an Aussie, the worst thing we have to eat that is a common national dish is the vomit-inducing vegemite, so no not every culture has things, certainly not eating bugs you find in your fucking garden.
Australia's honestly kinda weird man, I'm convinced you guys export your "national dishes" because you can't fucking stand them and want others to suffer. Fosters and Vegemite (I've tried it, it's..."unique"...) are prime examples.

Nov 6, 2020
I've had escargot once, wasn't horrible but not something I'd specifically look for. Honestly, there's a lot of food that is enjoyable up until the moment you learn the actual ingredients.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes