Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Australia's honestly kinda weird man, I'm convinced you guys export your "national dishes" because you can't fucking stand them and want others to suffer. Fosters and Vegemite (I've tried it, it's..."unique"...) are prime examples.
Fixed it for you, Fosters is NOT Aussie, it is American, and vegemite is not a dish it's a dressing of sorts.

Aussie national dish is a pie crow peck, a meat pie with a squirt of tomato sauce, it's awesome.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Escargot isn't that bad, sure the texture is pretty unique, but tastewise they are pretty bland. It's mostly just cultural baggage to think edible things not part of your culture to be disgusting. It's a feature each and everyone of us has and that can be overcome in most cases.
Escargot is also consumed here in Portugal. They (the eaters of that vomit inducing delicacy) even have large festivals dedicated to it copiously drowsed in beer. The beer part I wholeheartedly support, the mucous ridden bugs, no not even under a gun threat (I think).

It must be cultural, I wasn't raised by people that liked to eat them, so, I never got the interest to even consider it food.

Peace :(

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Escargot is also consumed here in Portugal. They (the eaters of that vomit inducing delicacy) even have large festivals dedicated to it copiously drowsed in beer. The beer part I wholeheartedly support, the mucous ridden bugs, no not even under a gun threat (I think).
Concordo inteiramente. A cerveja é a única parte boa dos caracóis! Quem disser o contrário, bem... pode comê-los.

(Agree entirely. Beer is the only good part of it. Whoever says otherwise, well... they can eat them)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wonder how the first (not counting Tanya) of our more relatively normal girlfriends will react to getting pregnant or what the situation will be like in which we get them pregnant.

Paveena's pregnancy and everything surrounding it was hardly normal. There is nothing normal (or perhaps typical might or might not be a better word) about our relationship with Karen or the circumstances in which we get her pregnant.

Like even with Cat being our cousin, our relationship with her still feels a lot more normal and typical. Or at least as normal as our relationship with say Fiona.

Reactions: MoonBox

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
GrandmasHouse-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to scroll 500 pages of comments to find out. Also I am aware that the Tags don't mention anything but does this have any animated scenes?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes