somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
In relationships, just let the player change what it is whenever they want. This way people don't have to patch things. Saying "Damn Neighbor" just feels too ridiculous, why at that point wouldn't MC use their name? Obviously to use the relationship because it isn't supposed to be neighbor, so just let players change it at will.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Soooo many wasted opportunities to bring Amy into the fold about all the incest going on. Not saying we should have gotten to do anything with her this update, but letting her know that not only are we perfectly ok with incest but we're already in a relationship with her sister and our cousin.

Other than that, great update. Equal parts hot and funny.

Reactions: CircaAD

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Wow, wasn't this game updated a few days ago? ... Talk about being popular... Looking forward to Amelia :BootyTime:
It's leaked patreon version. The patrons are one update before public. When public gets 0.19, patreon gets 0.20. It just means, we would have to wait 2x time of a release to get the 0.21 public from 7-8 weeks). Unles someone leaks the patreon version of that when it gets released (would prefer not).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
so ppl if i download Part 1.v0.16 then download the new version do i get the all of the game? or i just have to download part 2 to play from the begging of the game
You can play Part 2 and start a new game, but that would make you need to answer a ton of questions to set your decsions would you normally make in Part 1. You'd be much better off playing and enjoying Part 1. The part on patch can be found on LewdPatcher like normal you just need to click show older version.

Reactions: gartal

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In relationships, just let the player change what it is whenever they want. This way people don't have to patch things. Saying "Damn Neighbor" just feels too ridiculous, why at that point wouldn't MC use their name? Obviously to use the relationship because it isn't supposed to be neighbor, so just let players change it at will.
That nearly never works well. I've played some games were it's very badly implemented and causes lots of weird grammatical errors among other annoyances.

Downloading and pasting what is typically a single file into a folder isn't hard and doesn't take a lot of time.

Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Uh, I love this game, and I'm sorry for Moonbox that the game has been leaked early, but, srsly, the MC has flown to Paris. And then he goes to the beach? I thought, OK, in the summer, they do have a beach set up down by the Seine, with sand and everything. But no. This isn't that. Moonbox, have you relocated Paris ? Or is this Paris, Kiribati rather than Paris, France? I realise the MC has special powers, but this is something else.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Imagine being too lazy to copy one file to a folder...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
That nearly never works well. I've played some games were it's very badly implemented and causes lots of weird grammatical errors among other annoyances.

Downloading and pasting what is typically a single file into a folder isn't hard and doesn't take a lot of time.
At that point you can adjust since it would be able to change it at any time.

Also downloading a patch each time just seems ridiculous. Not everyone keeps games on their drives forever and thus have to get the new version and not just an update, but then they also need to download a patch. It being inherent to the game is a better choice, and also not everyone wants to call the characters what the game or patch does.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
At that point you can adjust since it would be able to change it at any time.

Also downloading a patch each time just seems ridiculous. Not everyone keeps games on their drives forever and thus have to get the new version and not just an update, but then they also need to download a patch. It being inherent to the game is a better choice, and also not everyone wants to call the characters what the game or patch does.
If character names bother anyone that much they can either not play the game or just learn to make or use mods to change the names.

And if we're going to talk ideals here, IDEALLY we wouldn't even need patches or options for incest at all. The devs could just have their game released as incest without it needing any changes and without them having to worry about their income getting cut off

Oh and as for time, patches take next to no time to download and even less space. There's no need to complain about having to download them every time, especially if you have no problem downloading the full version of the current update of the game when it comes out. If that tiny pit of extra time is such an issue for you, don't bother playing works in progress and only play completed games. Download it once, apply the relivent patches, play then delete. Simple.

Dec 9, 2020
If a cab ride to the beach is the best complaint you pirates can come up with... :rolleyes:
And complaining about a miniscule patch when you're also already downloading the game or patch from a pirate site for free, is pretty damn sad and lame. It's done for a reason, there are rules on sites like patreon that don't allow incest so it needs to be separate. :rolleyes:
If you don't like it feel free to take a walk off the plank. :rolleyes:

Dear Moonbox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
I click and see the yellow words and wait yet again...for Nanna. Sometime in 2023 hopefully I will actually download the game! lol Hopefully......

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Damn, hooking up with Amelia is taking soooo long, like, come on, she needs the beast, her squirting on the MC face was a perfect opportunity to take a big step forward but he instead says lets pretend it didn't happen? No, he should've said 'delicious, let me clean you up' and then proceed to demolish her with his tongue. Like yeah, ok, not that fast but still, faster than fucking 'let's just pretend it didn't happen'. I know the pay off will be good when we get there but so far it's starting to feel like an endless train of blue balls.

Reactions: Valeck
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes