EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Fast answer: NO

Not So Fast Answer: Still NO, but we hope it never does.

Peace :)
Ok thanks for the quick response, only asked due to the style of the models seen a few games with similar/same models with animated scenes.

Might still give this a go though, looks like a lot of content, enough to not get discouraged anyway.

• Love
Reactions: FatGiant

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, you get asked in the first part
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also it's not really that unbelievable, if you consider that humans have this cycle of about 2-2,5h iirc which basically denotes how easy it is to wake up or fall to asleep. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called, but basically depending on what part of the cycle you are, means how easily you wake up.

Reactions: MoonBox

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Hello there's no animated tag but game's renders looks like it has animated renders. So I want to check is there animated renders or not ?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does anybody have an Incest patch for Vol. 1? Is there any making out with nana? Getting to 2nd base? Ass grabbing? Finger banging? Pussy eating?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
so ppl if i download Part 1.v0.16 then download the new version do i get the all of the game? or i just have to download part 2 to play from the begging of the game

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes