Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Will there be any updates to make this game have a harem option? Not that it'd be realistic by any means but there are games that do that and it's awesome. The fact if you make one character your gf and the others unatainable kinda sucks but I guess I can't really complain. Would just be nice or if there was a mod to make it clear about which path you choose and how it'll affect the other options. I guess the only real reset to that option would be loading one of your saves before the choice... would be a nice option but hey it's your game dev and you've made it pretty dam awesome. Just a suggestion, P.S. (would be hot to see the mom be an option, please make it happen!) :cool:(y)
I think you posted this in the wrong thread friend, virtually everything here is wrong.
Yes it's harem, no paths aren't exclusive and mom is long dead.

Reactions: Forgotted and MD27

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i think i should rename MCs dick to diablo and so somewhere in france was the main branch of the cult of [MCs dickname] which spread out, far and deep [horrible pun] among the females

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i'm more curious in why a spaniard in france and not a french one.....ok maybe that'll be too on the nose
The migrant community in France is gigantic, especially in Paris. It surprised me that Moon chose a Spaniard when in that specific profession the most common are Portuguese. But, hey, it shows that he's aware of the migrant community.

Very, very well done.

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD and Vleder

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be any updates to make this game have a harem option? Not that it'd be realistic by any means but there are games that do that and it's awesome. The fact if you make one character your gf and the others unatainable kinda sucks but I guess I can't really complain. Would just be nice or if there was a mod to make it clear about which path you choose and how it'll affect the other options. I guess the only real reset to that option would be loading one of your saves before the choice... would be a nice option but hey it's your game dev and you've made it pretty dam awesome. Just a suggestion, P.S. (would be hot to see the mom be an option, please make it happen!) :cool:(y)
Think you're in the wrong thread.

This whole game is a harem and there is no mom.

CareBearII

Nov 12, 2020
At that point you can adjust since it would be able to change it at any time.

Also downloading a patch each time just seems ridiculous. Not everyone keeps games on their drives forever and thus have to get the new version and not just an update, but then they also need to download a patch. It being inherent to the game is a better choice, and also not everyone wants to call the characters what the game or patch does.
The patch works on every one after ver 17 so just keep the patch and re add it after you drop the updates in that is why it is labeled "Grandma's House V0.17+ Taboo Patch" And with the updates coming out as often as they do for this game no reason not to keep it on deck so to speak. Now some other games with not as frequent of updates I would agree with you on.

Reactions: MoonBox

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I was confused about why I saw nothing new in this using the pc update patch.
But I just wasnt paying enough attention.
The Gofile PC update link goes to 19, not 20.
Luckily the Mac link takes you to all anyway.

Reactions: dagoeba

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man...this MC needs to close the deal with Grammie! I mean he's stuck his dick in everyone else already and I'm willing to bet he even threw the doggo a bone on the sly.
Not even close, there are several main characters that has had no lewd scenes yet.

So...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not gonna lie, that sure was one hell of a cab xD
View attachment 2238392
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the driver got a decend tip for that trip :D
Yeah, MB has stated several times one shouldn't be concerned with realism when playing this VN so just roll with it.....

It's leaked patreon version. The patrons are one update before public. When public gets 0.19, patreon gets 0.20. It just means, we would have to wait 2x time of a release to get the 0.21 public from 7-8 weeks). Unles someone leaks the patreon version of that when it gets released (would prefer not).
wow.... early christmas gift? i thought it was gonna be next week
The reason 0.20 is already out is because 0.21 is the christmas episode and MB wanted that out to his patreons before christmas so he speed up the release a bit.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow so fast. this dev is one , if not, the best in the genre! thanks so much for this great game and for your work. hope some devsw who release 2 update a year learn as thing or two from Moonbox

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Double standard on this site. If that were the mc busting a nut in a sleeping housekeeper, how many of you would lose your fucking minds calling him a rapist creep? I guess this now needs a rape tag
what are you referring at this update or previous?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
All right, .20 played, and this was probably the weakest of the updates since I started to play this game.

It wasn't bad per se, and the pene del diablo was funny, but... Maybe because it was leaked, and therefore, I waited less. And felt not that great.

Also, someone mentioned above about the blueballing with Amelia, and I agree, with this pace, we will be doing orgies with Nana before something ACTUALLY happens with Amelia.

Am I over reacting? Probably. :KEK:

Somehow I'm eager to return to Murica, despite expecting this French trip.

And wow, I'm sounding very negative, even to my standards.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes