HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Just to be clear:

You want me to choose one girl while playing a Harem game?

Sorry. I play Harems games so I don't have to choose. The only answer possible in this case is: All of them. Anything else is counter-intuitive.

Peace :)
Every woman is the best in their department. Sooo...all of them i guess. :whistle:
Fucking amateurs...........
highlander-there-can-be-only-one.gif

NANA!

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
hey so the go file is bugged i've downloaded it twice now and both times it just says unexpected end of archive

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hey so the go file is bugged i've downloaded it twice now and both times it just says unexpected end of archive
which file are you downloading? part 1 or part 2 (update or full)? PC, Mac or Android?

The full 0.20 for PC seems to be broken

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
marvelous! and how is it that I overslept the 19th update? it's good that update 20 has content from update 19 ... otherwise it would be a shame.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Double standard on this site. If that were the mc busting a nut in a sleeping housekeeper, how many of you would lose your fucking minds calling him a rapist creep? I guess this now needs a rape tag
I think what makes the emotional difference here is, before anything happens, we the player are given the option and chance to wake up before anything happens. The vast majority of us, knew what was going to happen by choosing to not wake up. So we consented to what was going to happen, even if our character technically didn't. So it's hard, for me anyway, to judge harshly. It'd be completely different, if we weren't given the option at the start to wake up and prevent everything. If it was actually unavoidably forced on us, then yea, I'd be feeling a lot differently about it. It'd be more like your example of us forcing ourselves on the sleeping stranger housekeeper, no consent. Very obvious rape.

Other may see things differently, but that's how I see things

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For anyone wondering this is the song Amy sang at the Eiffel Tower. Had to look it up after the first line of the lyrics appeared MoonBox has immaculate and pleasantly unexpected taste, mad respect
Try the original version for comparison:

One thing, Edith Piaf has a very particular voice, inimitable I would say, but there are other versions to explore. It is one of the most covered songs ever. I'm quite particular to the Grace Jones and Mireille Mathieux versions, but there are so many that I probably haven't heard even 1 % of them.

Peace :)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Ok, now I took a chill pill. It's debate time which is the best girl in the game. For me it's granny
Annabelle and her daughter Sophia
Have to teach the Spoiled brat on how to behave and give Sophia a little brother.
We even get the approval from her mother Ophelia.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I think what makes the emotional difference here is, before anything happens, we the player are given the option and chance to wake up before anything happens. The vast majority of us, knew what was going to happen by choosing to not wake up. So we consented to what was going to happen, even if our character technically didn't. So it's hard, for me anyway, to judge harshly. It'd be completely different, if we weren't given the option at the start to wake up and prevent everything. If it was actually unavoidably forced on us, then yea, I'd be feeling a lot differently about it. It'd be more like your example of us forcing ourselves on the sleeping stranger housekeeper, no consent. Very obvious rape.

Other may see things differently, but that's how I see things
I agree with you. By not "waking up" it feels more like pretending to be asleep and therefore more or less consenting. At least that's my take on this matter.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes