Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
So a real question regarding the maid sleep sex thing, if I DO wake up, thus avoiding the - admittedly hot and funny - but still actually rape, does that end her route or is there a path to not have her first time while you are asleep thus missing it and STILL hook up later and claim her virginity intentionally?

Because I am definltely interested in her, but I would prefer him to consciously pop her cherry.
I haven't gotten that far and I definitely have not been asked a question about sleep sex or whatever it is, so I'm curious if there is an option to wake up and not lose the chance to ' be with her ' later on in the game.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I'm not complaining ^^
I live in europe and find it funny that americans just transfer their concepts to every other country. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shall complain in your stead.

A cab ride to the beach!? From Paris!?
Also "I can think of a hundred things I'd rather be doing with you in Paris." Proceeds to leave Paris.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't gotten that far and I definitely have not been asked a question about sleep sex or whatever it is, so I'm curious if there is an option to wake up and not lose the chance to ' be with her ' later on in the game.
I very much doubt she is an actual route to begin with. Just some random girl that has sex with the MC.
The MC doesn't even know they had sex and he is going to leave Paris soon anyway.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Accuracy is not the devs best attribute. Paris is the city of lovers. You dont go to the beach.
Far too much Amelia and thank goodness for Minnie and the maid. Minnie looks good for 68.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'm not complaining ^^
I live in europe and find it funny that americans just transfer their concepts to every other country. For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Americans do this the whole time especially those who have never been in Europe. We dont use taxi's often if seldom and Uber is banned in many countries. Our public transport is usually a way beyond they are used to.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Americans do this the whole time especially those who have never been in Europe. We dont use taxi's often if seldom and Uber is banned in many countries. Our public transport is usually a way beyond they are used to.
At least it's not like those Chinese web novels, where they think Europeans and Americans act like they do in some Chinese kung fu movies & period dramas, with always kneeling and groweling in front of their "superiors", ass kicking powers being the most important and so forth :p

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How the fuck did he sleep through it?
why are you surprised? this is a common thing - because all people are different. some begin to see the world with their sight earlier. others later. why does this surprise you so much? how can you blame a cat for not barking? funny, right? but so why do you condemn people who are not as far-sighted as you?

although the person who is surprised by double standards - I would also wish him, first of all, to be honest with himself - then someone else's deceit will not cut the eye so much, especially if you understand the nature of lies as a defensive reaction of the weak next to the stronger.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
At least it's not like those Chinese web novels, where they think Europeans and Americans act like they do in some Chinese kung fu movies & period dramas, with always kneeling and groweling in front of their "superiors", ass kicking powers being the most important and so forth :p
Never read them. Plenty of these stories are just that stories and should remain that.

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone..

Is there any possibility to change the display resolution in the game?! (eg: 2556x1440)..

Or, can I edit in screen.rpy / options.rpy / gui.rpy (if they already exist in the game) the desired resolution?!

Thanks a lot!

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Accuracy is not the devs best attribute. Paris is the city of lovers. You dont go to the beach.
Far too much Amelia and thank goodness for Minnie and the maid. Minnie looks good for 68.
WHAT? There can never be enough Amelia.. She is so darn adorable..
I can't get enough of her. :love:

The only criticism I could possibly have is that the progression with her is really, really slow.
At the end of the squirting scene, it would have been the right time for the two to get a little closer.
At least a kiss to show her what the MC feels for her and for Amelia to understand that she also feels something for the MC.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Holy shit, that was a quick turnaround. Wasn't expecting another drop so soon. Was it something to do with a christmas episode or something??
Anyways, liked the update just due to more time with auntie and Minnie. Gotta agree with above post however. Should have at least kissed her during her post-nut clarity!! Would have never had a better chance.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Double standard on this site. If that were the mc busting a nut in a sleeping housekeeper, how many of you would lose your fucking minds calling him a rapist creep? I guess this now needs a rape tag
i'm guessing the tag is yet to be added and staff are slow to update.

having once been in the MC's position i would hope this is the case

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes