Sikrais

Feb 18, 2018
You would learned too that Paris do not have beach :p The nearest beach is a 2 hours road trip ;) But there is an exeption if you are in Paris betwen July and August know as Paris-Plage . And "taxis Parisien" (Paris's Cab) do not serve it. Too far ;)
From Paris :p

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So this maid comes into the room and has sex with the MC and he doesn't even wake up or move? How the hell does that happen? Great update though. And there can never be to much Aunt Amy or any of the family members.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
what's that? piercing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Precum. A slippery substance for helping in lubrication prior to intercourse, which also contains sperm cells. And it shows up during foreplay, and also when you're close to actually coming. Typically more clear than white, like an actual load is. But since it contains sperm cells as well, you could impregnate your partner, unless you use a condom, or if she's on the pill.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Precum. A slippery substance for helping in lubrication prior to intercourse, which also contains sperm cells. And it shows up during foreplay, and also when you're close to actually coming. Typically more clear than white, like an actual load is. But since it contains sperm cells as well, you could impregnate your partner, unless you use a condom, or if she's on the pill.
It's actually the zipper from her jacket because daz hates me :confused:

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
It's actually the zipper from her jacket because daz hates me :confused:
Yeah, I saw that in the game, but just assumed that's what it was (precum). But after opening the spoiler pic and zooming in, it definitely did look like something metallic. Not to mention the fact that his dick was in the wrong position for it to be precum. Fuck my life, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I shall complain in your stead.

A cab ride to the beach!? From Paris!?
Also "I can think of a hundred things I'd rather be doing with you in Paris." Proceeds to leave Paris.
It's probably Paris, Texas that's throwing this off, just my 2 cents worth.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
So how long until you guys think the MC's fantasy becomes real? Aunt Liz would totally be down but idk about Catherine yet. She may take some convincing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes