FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone..

Is there any possibility to change the display resolution in the game?! (eg: 2556x1440)..

Or, can I edit in screen.rpy / options.rpy / gui.rpy (if they already exist in the game) the desired resolution?!

Thanks a lot!
There is a setting that defines what could be called a resolution but is actually a region to be used as base for a coordinate system. So it's ill advised to change that setting because it would not have not the desired effect.

For one thing, you would end up with a lot of black or transparent space because images do not get scaled upwards by this setting.
For another, the code will very likely have statements that use coordinates based on the size defined in the game, causing the elements for which these are specified to end up in completely different locations with regard to the scene they're supposed to be placed in.

But why would you? In both Windowed/Full Screen mode, the game engine itself will perfectly scale anything to the set window size. As a matter of fact, my game window uses almost that exact resolution, slightly less because I use window mode so my vertical resolution is slightly less than 1440.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Fuck I hope not. :unsure:
Maybe just the crappy ending :HideThePain:

Yay!!

News Flash: Grandmas House is paying homage to Motherless.

Motherless seems to be the latest title to be celebrated by the up and coming successful Block Buster Grandmas House. Reports obtained by our undercover reporters bring to light the very disturbing trend in the story of this mega production that is taking the Adult Novel market by storm.

This follows recent discoveries that there similar attempts to celebrate other Titles, like the Never Ending Telenovela Intertwined and the absolutely unbeatable My New Family. These reports uncover the true intentions of the unreachable creator of GH, has a repository of what is best in the AVN market, most decidedly in the Harem sub genre. In spite of the ever protesting creator of the Never Ending Telenovela, this title is being celebrated in the Harem Category.

We will attempt to obtain confirmation of these allegations from the Unreachable Creator that is apparently secreted in his Cave preparing a new assault on the BillBoards. This tactic known has "Assault on Christmas", popularized years ago in the best Xmas movie ever, is still very popular and very dear to the AVN Public. The scuttlebutt in the medium references that this year assault is being perpetrated by several titles, vying for the title of best Nakatomi dropper of the Year.

We'll be back if new celebrations are uncovered. Await Us. Expect Us. We don't ever dress in Red.

Peace :D :p :D
Actually haven't played any of those except for MNF :LOL:

At that point you can adjust since it would be able to change it at any time.

Also downloading a patch each time just seems ridiculous. Not everyone keeps games on their drives forever and thus have to get the new version and not just an update, but then they also need to download a patch. It being inherent to the game is a better choice, and also not everyone wants to call the characters what the game or patch does.
There's about 30 relationships to set. Most people would quit the game before finishing.

That's too bad. Now I'll feel guilty if I download it as I prefer to wait for public releases. :(
No worries, no point not playing it if it's out there.

The mc enters a room where a naked woman is sleeping and starts stiffing her. What is this smell? He says he must resist the urge and then takes out holy water and slashes her with the sacred water noo that doesn't stop their hunger.
before he climbs onto the bed and sticks his cock in her you are given a choice woman wakes up or stays asleep I pick stay asleep, then mc starts fucking her, then says must not give her my cream. I was saving myself for marriage then screams noooooooooooooooooo! i gave you my creams I'm now you're bitch then kiss her then walks out as if nothing happened but he, not a rapist because there was an option for the woman to wake up before he fuck her.
see how stupid you sound Avaron1974
Kinda weird how you're trying to justify sleep rape.
In this case, there was a choice and having a choice makes it not rape.

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Kinda weird how you're trying to justify sleep rape.
In this case, there was a choice and having a choice makes it not rape.
Is it the players choice or the MC's choice though, are you saying he chose to pretend to be asleep?? Cause that wasn't clear if so. If its the players choice, than it wasn't "not rape" it was a choice whether you were ok with sleep rape.

What I want to know, is if you choose to wake up, does that end her route or will you have a chance to pop her cherry while awake further down the line?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Is it the players choice or the MC's choice though, are you saying he chose to pretend to be asleep?? Cause that wasn't clear if so. If its the players choice, than it wasn't "not rape" it was a choice whether you were ok with sleep rape.

What I want to know, is if you choose to wake up, does that end her route or will you have a chance to pop her cherry while awake further down the line?
You had 2 choices the first one when the game ask you " Will you enable sleep sex" the second choice is " Wake up or ....(sleep)"
you can dismiss the sleep sex if it isnt to your appeal but remember YOU had a choice

Reactions: MoonBox

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No worries, no point not playing it if it's out there.
Thanks. Actually, I won't be playing it for a while anyhow as I am still somewhere around chapter 17. I would donate but money is super tight for me, so I like to wait for public releases at least.

Anyhow, great game so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I can sense the Amelia goodness right around the corner, the last couple of updates have really set it up well. Then before we know it, the Granny scene we have been waiting on will finally be here.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aww come on dude, not all of us are American, what the fuck was that penne arrabbiata stuff the maid was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes