WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Still point to v19 update file rather than v20 update file. Or is it that it was wrongly named?
Thanks
It updates your 0.19 Version to the newest 0.20 Version.
OFC it only works correctly when you have the 0.19 Version on your PC. IF you have an older Version (0.18 or prior), you'll need to download the complete game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Amy is clearly right up there on the Slow Burn list, 2 updates with her and other than some sexual themed embarrassing situations there is nothing I would call forward momentum.

So.
1. Grandma
2. Amy
3. ....

20. Maria

Reactions: MoonBox

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
It updates your 0.19 Version to the newest 0.20 Version.
OFC it only works correctly when you have the 0.19 Version on your PC. IF you have an older Version (0.18 or prior), you'll need to download the complete game.
Thanks for the info, I already knew that the update download patch up the old version to the latest release. What I meant is that the gofile download is still pointing to the old v19 file.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Still point to v19 update file rather than v20 update file. Or is it that it was wrongly named?
Thanks
It says 0.20 updatepatch!?

So Amy is clearly right up there on the Slow Burn list, 2 updates with her and other than some sexual themed embarrassing situations there is nothing I would call forward momentum.

So.
1. Grandma
2. Amy
3. ....

20. Maria
Nana, Amy and Jamila will probably be the slowest burns with the latter 2 being last.

Reactions: MoonBox

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the info, I already knew that the update download patch up the old version to the latest release. What I meant is that the gofile download is still pointing to the old v19 file.
Oh well, yeah kinda misunderstood. :whistle:

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Pffft jokes on you guys, this game takes place on another multiverse earth where paris to the beach could actually be a 10 min ride! :p
they took the TGV
I can sense the Amelia goodness right around the corner, the last couple of updates have really set it up well. Then before we know it, the Granny scene we have been waiting on will finally be here.
Amelia is a virgin that never kissed anyone, it's gonn take longer with her.. we;ll get Melissa pregnant before sex with Amy.

don't forget Amy is the daughter of a mafia boss.. Alison "Nana" the grandemadre

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Grandma's House [v0.20]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD ITALIAN

since no one cares it's probably my last translation of this game posted here​

• Sad
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

Pparker258

Sep 2, 2019
Guys I just stumbled upon this game and I'm trying to download Part 1. For some reason I can't get the patch to work. The patch for part one is a folder titled 'Game' with a scipt.rpy file, a GalleryScenes.rpy file and a 'gui' folder. I tried replacing the existing game folder with the game folder from the patch, but to no avail. I tried replacing all the files one at a time, but that doesn't work either. How exactly am I supposed to apply the patch for Part 1? I'm using a Mac if that's important.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guys I just stumbled upon this game and I'm trying to download Part 1. For some reason I can't get the patch to work. The patch for part one is a folder titled 'Game' with a scipt.rpy file, a GalleryScenes.rpy file and a 'gui' folder. I tried replacing the existing game folder with the game folder from the patch, but to no avail. I tried replacing all the files one at a time, but that doesn't work either. How exactly am I supposed to apply the patch for Part 1? I'm using a Mac if that's important.
Have you downloaded the correct patch? The one for part 1 covers up to 0.16, the one called 0.17+ is for part 2

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You don't need to replace anything, once you unzipped the files drag the game folder you found onto the Autorun folder holding the alt key on your keyboard, click merge in the pop up menu and you're good to go.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I think so. It's the GH V0.16 patch.
I had the same issue as you just now and found a fix. Grab the renpy files from the patch and drag them into the Game file. Replace the files. Don't move the GUI folder in. For some reason I think that's breaking the patch.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think so. It's the GH V0.16 patch.
I downloaded both version 0.16 and the patch (both from Mega) and it works as it should for me.

If you haven't got it working could you try downloading from another host (unless you already downloaded it from Mega of course)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes